EA Forums - Banner

Maggie

yes that has been brought up before but we are pretty sure patty and selma with the dmv are coming soon.

Replies

• j29foy11
    106 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    HI, 8)

I was thinking this myself last night. think there could be some funny tasks with Maggie.

Link it to the episode "The Longest Daycare" where she takes over the nursery.

Get and extra building that way and possible decorations. :D
  • danyellem80
    74 posts
    edited July 2013
    Don't think so
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    There's tons of stuff maggie could do take over daycare shoot mr burns save homer spell stuff with blocks, have battle with one eye browed baby, to name a few, I think she'd be a great addition to the game
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    After hugely 100 %. We need Maggie!
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    There have been other threads, but can't find them.

I think since they have started doing more tasks that require two or more characters (Lisa babysitting Rod and Tod requires all of them and Smithers exercising for Burns needs them both free) would mean that could now tie Maggie in with Marges 8 hour task.

As that was always the query before, as there never used to be any duel people tasks before.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    They could put the day care that comes with Maggie as a premium item for around 150 - 200 donuts. They could also have a 24 hour task for Maggie which is shoot Mr. Burns :D but will have to require Old Man Monty free.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!