EA Forums - Banner

WOW... Look at this :D

Prev134
Wow, that's cool. I see that's not an American site. I hope they are available in the USA. I'm not a big Kid Rock fan, but would get The Who and Green Day if they make them.
Username: KidHawley

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NO LINKS!

:evil:

Take the link out please and just post the name of the site.

And...that's so cool!
  • HawleyBDB
    928 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Sorry... I forgot... Link taken out

Sooo cool right :D

@direwolf987 yeah would be wicked if they released more :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Came across this... There is also Tom Hanks, James Brown, Yao Ming and Hugh Hefner available...

I HAVE to get the Kid Rock one hahaha :D

ScreenShot2013-07-30at160917_zps97d99be1.png
    lol that it brilliant you need to get this lol :lol:
  • HawleyBDB
    928 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Came across this... There is also Tom Hanks, James Brown, Yao Ming and Hugh Hefner available...

lol that it brilliant you need to get this lol :lol:

Haha I know man... It's perfect for me LOL...
    It's out in January, NEED to get one :P
    Looks amazing... There's going to be 25, wonder who the other 20 are going to be, other that the ones I listed above...

I'm sure I saw that you was into Psychopathic Records the other day???
    You heard the new Twiztid EP? :)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Do not think forbidden planet is expensive tho.

Me and the missus used to collect living dead dolls. From there(the rare ones)

serie03_groups.jpg. Not my image

Put still have about 25 in there coffins lol
  • HawleyBDB
    928 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Ahhh they look awesome man :D You will have to post some of the ones you have they look great :D
    Theres a Forbidden Planet shop in my town, used to get figures from there when I was a kid.
    I was in there a few months ago and they had an amazing Shaun of the Dead doll in there :D

You said you was into Psychopathic Records right?
    You heard the new Twiztid EP?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

I actually love Living Dead Dolls. They are so wicked. I like any of the dolls that are customized, people get so creative with rethreading the hair and redoing the makeup.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    WARNING SO IMAGES MAY BE UNFIT FOR UNDER 12 ] mod feel free to remove if need be......not that bad but just in case :lol:

The new version of the LDD are terrible ! There plastic crap things loL so that why we stoped collecting.

The clowns wife and kid :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mjzro3SZ9A1s3kji9o1_500.jpg
    5351742181_eb56b600e4_o.jpg

I love twizted. There new stuff is awesome. I'm a big Icp fan. Lol
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Haha I know man... It's perfect for me LOL...
    It's out in January, NEED to get one :P
    Looks amazing... There's going to be 25, wonder who the other 20 are going to be, other that the ones I listed above...

I'm sure I saw that you was into Psychopathic Records the other day???
    You heard the new Twiztid EP? :)

Out in January? You would think they would put them out before Christmas. It would be a good gift for hard-to-buy-for people.
  • HawleyBDB
    928 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    WARNING SO IMAGES MAY BE UNFIT FOR UNDER 12 ] mod feel free to remove if need be......not that bad but just in case :lol:

The new version of the LDD are terrible ! There plastic crap things loL so that why we stoped collecting.

I love twizted. There new albums awesome. I'm a big Icp fan. Lol

Wow them dolls are awesome :D I love the first one... Spooky man, they look great though :D
    Ahhh yeah I'm a massive ICP fan... I have the hatchet man tattoo LOL... No one knows who they are in England though haha...

@direwolf987 I know man January seems a strange month to release them doesn't it :S

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:

Wow them dolls are awesome :D I love the first one... Spooky man, they look great though :D
    Ahhh yeah I'm a massive ICP fan... I have the hatchet man tattoo LOL... No one knows who they are in England though haha...

@direwolf987 I know man January seems a strange month to release them doesn't it :S

[/quote]

I wet my self laughing with sum of the stuff icp come out with...I have all the joker cards . Lol
  • HawleyBDB
    928 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Hahaha same, they are a strange band LOL. :P
  • justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited July 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

I love twizted. There new albums awesome. I'm a big Icp fan. Lol

I'm from England and know who ICP are :) probably helps that I am a wrestling fan also :) but I was around when eminem and ICP were having their spat and did slim * :) I have all the ICP albums. Fav album is probably the amazing jeckel bros
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Those dolls are brilliant. Looks like Morticia Addams second from the left. I love the Addams Family, both the show and the films. Angelica Huston was perfect as Morticia.

I've always thought it was intruiging that the generation who grew up watching The Addams Family and The Munsters became the first Goths. Coincidence? :wink:

Peace.
  • HawleyBDB
    928 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Ahhh yeah I remember the ICP Eminem feud.
    Kid Rock and ICP had a little feud as well LOL.
    Hell's Pit is prob my fav ICP album :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    icp was in the right! Eminem was being the jerk lol. Slim * was a funny spoof of eminem song my name is lol look it up if u ain't heard it lol
  • HawleyBDB
    928 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    icp was in the right! Eminem was being the jerk lol

DEF lol!
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:

That Kid Rock doll looks awesome.
    Wow, that's cool. I see that's not an American site. I hope they are available in the USA. I'm not a big Kid Rock fan, but would get The Who and Green Day if they make them.

I wouldn't mind getting the who too.

OT - I wonder if Justin Bieber was ever in the Simpsons show. I'm not a fan, heh heh, just like teasing. :-)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    icp was in the right! Eminem was being the jerk lol. Slim an us was a funny spoof of eminem song my name is lol look it up if u ain't heard it lol
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:

I wet my self laughing with sum of the stuff icp come out with...I have all the joker cards . Lol [/quote]

Turtle: Jugglette checking in!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!