EA Forums - Banner

Laggy After Android 4.3

sdv325
153 posts Member
I have a Nexus 7 and did a factory install of 4.3 and the game is running fine, if not better than before.

Any chance your Nexus 4 is maxed out on storage? Try deleting some unwanted apps or data on the device.

Replies

• sdv325
    153 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I have a Nexus 7 and did a factory install of 4.3 and the game is running fine, if not better than before.

Any chance your Nexus 4 is maxed out on storage? Try deleting some unwanted apps or data on the device.

Not even half full. Never had any issues with lag or smoothness until the update. Reading up on X-da there have been a few issues with the new update but most of the changes are in the background it seems.

• dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    I use my old Galaxy Nexus for TSTO (otherwise I drain my main phone battery too fast) and it has always been a bit laggy but today with 4.3 freshly installed it's worse. I'll do a factory reset later tonight and see if it helps.
  • paul4ro
    50 posts
    edited July 2013
    On my Nexus 7 my whole OS is much smoother with 4.3. Can't say I've noticed any difference in tapped out -- if anything it's smooth.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I have a Droid Bionic and experience the same problem from time to time. If it acts that way, I usually just close out of the app and relaunch it and the problem fixes itself.
  • maciejbzow
    66 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    You could also try clearing cache for TSTO, force closing it, and relaunching. That might help. If it doesn't, clear both cache and data (as long as you're logged in with your Origin account), and force close the app. For me, that clears up 90% of my issues. Are any other apps lagging for you?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.