EA Forums - Banner

The 'Corn, actual corn club'!!

Prev13
Nice. Corn is growing again in my side towns.

Replies

• Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Congrats on tbe corn. :thumbup: I have 67 more days to go. Mine was perfection that popped up a few days after I planted it. Before that, it had been a while since I had a quest there. I know your glad it's over. I know how you feel about that task for moonshine finally being able to be done. :D
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Congrats on tbe corn. :thumbup: I have 67 more days to go. Mine was perfection that popped up a few days after I planted it. Before that, it had been a while since I had a quest there. I know your glad it's over. I know how you feel about that task for moonshine finally being able to be done. :D

:thumbup: :thumbup: it has been so annoying!! Haha but it was one less thing to remember which has been nice! I'm gonna grow it again as soon as my moonshine's done! 8)
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Congrats! I still haven't joined that exclusive club :mrgreen:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:

:thumbup: :thumbup: it has been so annoying!! Haha but it was one less thing to remember which has been nice! I'm gonna grow it again as soon as my moonshine's done! 8)

Wow! I'm thinking never again. But I may change my mine when I actually see it. :D Mine will finish around the time for the Halloween update. So if we got to grow pumpkins...I'm good! :lol:
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I've only grown corn once and that was an accident...
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:

Haha yeah one less task to do every day is fine by me. :D I've got triffids in my taskbook, I reckon the game waits for you to grow corn before it sets the task to harvest anything else. They just want us to spend 1000 donuts to speed it up! :twisted:

Here's my corn from about a month ago, so now I'm part of the exclusive club yes? :mrgreen: No Homers allowed though. (except for HomerSwapMeet :P)

null_zps1f27cbdb.png

Now that I've got a 235% multiplier it should be a nice little bonus in 75 days or so, and who knows how much multiplier I'll have by then :twisted:
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Conga-rats!

My first corn crop will be ready soon. Now I just need a longer running task for Ch. 6 because I always forget that building, too. Maybe they could broadcast 'round the clock coverage of, say, the birth of a royal baby?
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    Now that I've got a 235% multiplier it should be a nice little bonus in 75 days or so, and who knows how much multiplier I'll have by then :twisted:

Jesus man I didn't realise how big your multiplier is!! That's crazyyyyy :twisted:
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:

Haha yeah one less task to do every day is fine by me. :D I've got triffids in my taskbook, I reckon the game waits for you to grow corn before it sets the task to harvest anything else. They just want us to spend 1000 donuts to speed it up! :twisted:

Here's my corn from about a month ago, so now I'm part of the exclusive club yes? :mrgreen: No Homers allowed though. (except for HomerSwapMeet :P)

null_zps1f27cbdb.png

It's part of their evil plan :twisted:
    z9xwZz7.gif
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:

Jesus man I didn't realise how big your multiplier is!! That's crazyyyyy :twisted:

Haha it is pretty crazy, I've gone crazy on flower planters and nuclear warheads :P But funnily enough it's chump change for people like ChrisP and Linky2g. :lol:

@Epic_Tapper lolgif :lol: I love Patrick. I seriously think they hold back on these tasks until we choose to grow corn though. It's too much of a coincidence!
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:

Haha it is pretty crazy, I've gone crazy on flower planters and nuclear warheads :P But funnily enough it's chump change for people like ChrisP and Linky2g. :lol:

@Epic_Tapper lolgif :lol: I love Patrick. I seriously think they hold back on these tasks until we choose to grow corn though. It's too much of a coincidence!

What's their multiplier at?!
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:

My multiplier may or may not have hit 800%(thanks harpies!) at one point in time :)

Every time I start growing corn, I end up storing the farm. I don't have the patience :)

Plus like Jay said, I always get a stupid grow triffids task days after I start.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Are you ready for this? :P

Linky2g had about 1090%, but had to bring it back down to 800% because he had too many items in his town (haven't seen him for a little while though :?) and I'm pretty sure ChrisP's is roughly 700% ? Feel free to jump in Chris. :)

Edit: ^^^ there it is :D lol, I kind of wish I was around for the harpy glitch. I've heard so many good (and bad) things about it :P

And storing the farm, why didn't I think of that :lol:
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013

Linky2g had about 1090%, but had to bring it back down to 800% because he had too many items in his town (haven't seen him for a little while though :?) and I'm pretty sure ChrisP's is roughly 700% ? Feel free to jump in Chris. :)

Edit: ^^^ there it is :D lol, I kind of wish I was around for the harpy glitch. I've heard so many good (and bad) things about it :P

And storing the farm, why didn't I think of that :lol:

Holy cow! That is mental!

I was around for harpies but didn't catch it unfortunately! :cry: lol

I only have 41% multiplier - I'm tight with my
    Donuts! Lol :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    I've grown the corn :) Will never grow it again tho

Linky2g had about 1090%, but had to bring it back down to 800% because he had too many items in his town (haven't seen him for a little while though :?)

He brought down his % to much lower than that because he couldnt access his town he brough down to around 600ish
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Linky2g had about 1090%, but had to bring it back down to 800% because he had too many items in his town (haven't seen him for a little while though :?)

He brought down his % to much lower than that because he couldnt access his town he brough down to around 600ish

He quit playing for awhile, is he back at it? I thought he threw in the towel
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Such a shame! I'm sure he could've removed non-premium items instead. :P I still remember when he sped up corn just to show us a pic of how much cash/XP he got. :lol: I was shellshocked!

Edit: are you serious Chris? I would've taken his town off his hands! Or even his second town!
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Such a shame! I'm sure he could've removed non-premium items instead. :P I still remember when he sped up corn just to show us a pic of how much cash/XP he got. :lol: I was shellshocked!

Edit: are you serious Chris? I would've taken his town off his hands! Or even his second town!

I know he abandoned his first town before Squidport, then started a second one just for Squidport, but I think he's done again, or barely plays.

He had a nice town, but couldn't access it other than using blue stacks. It was probably his android phone, because I had roughly the same multiplier at one point and over 7,000 decos and never had trouble getting in to mine. But he had like 100 snake logs and when they updated them to give out cash, it just constantly crashed his game.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    He quit playing for awhile, is he back at it? I thought he threw in the towel

As far as i know he is taking a break from it, hopefully he will return to the game / forum soon :)

[Such a shame! I'm sure he could've removed non-premium items instead. :P I still remember when he sped up corn just to show us a pic of how much cash/XP he got. :lol: I was shellshocked!

cos he had such a high % bonus that was why he couldnt access his town :( hence why he had to lower it lol I pretty sure he will return ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Hi all, sorry to do such a boring post but after 90 days of waiting I can finally say I'm part of the corn, actual corn club!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

KGkATINl.jpg

Now I can finally do that 'grow moonshine' task that popped up about 88 days ago! :lol:

Edit: added poll! :D

Lol my moonshine task popped up bout 84days after I planted corn :mrgreen:
    30 days left for mine........glad I got my multiplier up from 7% - 50% :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!