EA Forums - Banner

Why there sometimes isn't anything to collect at neighbour's Springfield?

Sometimes I log on and notice i can't collect any money or vandalize my friends buildings. What causes this? I want to be able to make sure they can always have stuff to collect at my Springfield.

Replies

• es5uk0npbkbd
    3 posts New member
    This happens to me alot to mostly with freinds on levels 0ver 150. But what i do is i vandalize the police station,town hall, moes, and the school. It works even tough there isnt a spraypaint can hovering over the building. Also add me.
  • All the same neighbors have the same issue — nothing to tap. I don’t like to vandalize their towns, so I hope the tech nerds at EA get off their butts and fix this glitch.
  • Nex__2S
    16 posts Member
    idem pour moi, j'ai souvent des amis chez qui je ne peut rien collecter. cela est-il normal ou bien un beug?
    merci a vous pour vos reponses
  • Nex__2S
    16 posts Member
    > @Nex__2S said:
    > idem pour moi, j'ai souvent des amis chez qui je ne peut rien collecter. cela est-il normal ou bien un beug?
    > merci a vous pour vos reponses

de plus, étant un nouveau joueur j'ai aussi une petite question, pour qu'un ami puisse avoir des ressources a collectionner, doit-on laisser nous même les ressources disponibles?

merci a vous pour vos réponses
  • Translation

> @ Nex__2S said:
    > ditto for me, I often have friends from whom I cannot collect anything. this is it normal or a beug?
    > thank you for your answers

moreover, being a new player I also have a small question, so that a friend can have resources to collect, should we leave ourselves the resources available?

Thank you for your answers

• hello can you please post your questions in english as english is mainly spoken here.
    thank you

bonjour pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît poster vos questions en anglais car l'anglais est principalement parlé ici.
    Merci
  • Sorry I have no clue on this. It did happen to me but I put it down to them having loads of neighbors and they tapped all the stuff before me.
  • Varasite
    3 posts New member
    You can't use any buildings of your friends if you have already interacted with it and your friend hasn't picked up your interactions.

If your friend is still active I don't know what's happening probably a glitch