EA Forums - Banner

Ok i have got Mexican Duff Man but where's Lady Duff?

I have all the Wrestlers but I cannot complete a quest involving Mexican Duff Man because I don't have Lady Duff how do I receive Her?I have looked in the YMB but there's nothing there please help.Many thanks in advance and please all stay safe.

Replies

• I have all the Wrestlers but I cannot complete a quest involving Mexican Duff Man because I don't have Lady Duff how do I receive Her?I have looked in the YMB but there's nothing there please help.Many thanks in advance and please all stay safe.

Contact EA (by email or phone). I have had many incomplete bundles issues like this one that they have solved. You may request them to delete the incomplete bundle or add the missing item. For example I had a similar problem some years ago with the Witch Marge bundle. When I bought the bundle I only received the cauldron without Witch Marge skin so it took me 2 years! to find out that the only way to have Witch Marge skin was to ask them to remove the cauldron so they could add me the complete Witch Marge bundle. At the beginning they said it was not possible and it took me like 6-7 emails (I am not in America) to solve the problem. Hope it works out.
  • niahunt
    291 posts Member
    You will need to have the original Duff Man - Lady Duff is a skin for that character & not a seperate character like Mexican Duffman.
  • Thanks Guys for the help I have had the original Duff Man for ages but He has no other skin.
  • Right a big Update from Me it took 5 emails to EA I now have the Lady Duff skin thanks to a really helpful EA staff member from the States sad to say but EA's Indian arm are complete waste of space they simply don't understand the game or its mechanics.
  • Lobes06
    76 posts Member
    Just got a response to my THIRD attempt at contacting EA:
    I'm very sorry to hear that you can't complete that quest because you don't have the Lady Duff costume in TSTO. I completely understand why that would be frustrating. I'm gonna do my very best to help you out here.
    Now, we have received a lot of reports about this from other players so you're far from being the only one who's being affected.
    We have notified our development studio about this and they're currently investigating how to proceed as the Lady Duff costume is not available in the game at the moment. Thank you for your patience and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

• I have the same issue. I have contacted EA twice so far about it and they have not offered any solution. I have Duffman, but not the Lady Duff skin. It’s not in the storage. It is not available in the store or in the Yearbook. It’s been months now that I cannot complete the Mexican Duffman quest line.
  • This is EA's fault as they offered Mexican Duffman alone but did not offer Lady Duff alone. She is only in the yearbook bundle with Duffman and Mexican Duffman. Once you get any of the three the bundle disappears.
    You'll have to keep contacting them and asking for the skin as it was their fault you cannot get Lady Duff.
  • @Lobes06, my lady Duff was taken away from me due to the characters button glitch rollback. It was a bitter moment.
  • @168sean168 Yes, one of the many reasons I chose just to play with a glitched game rather than roll back and lose years of progress, items, money, donuts, and most importantly, my time.