EA Forums - Banner

How or when can you buy more land on KL?

vic147
615 posts Member
Pretty sure that you unlock it through the quest line. But I'm not that far yet.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    vic147 wrote:
    I can't find a way to purchase land, do I have to finish the first quest line?

Ty

YAY I know the answer :lol: You will get prompted to buy land doing the questline :)

Unless you have finished the event and just want more land already :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited July 2013
    After part 8.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    verov143 wrote:
    After part 8.

After part 8 or just after 8 ;)

After-Eights-170g.jpeg

I know terrible joke :( But in my defense ive only had 4 hours sleep in 2days (soon to be 8hrs in 3days) lol
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Ty guys, also I have another problem, I bought the ring toss on my first visit to my KL
    Now I have 3 and still have all my tickets, I'm afraid to go back and find another, I tried to sell it
    But it would not let me do it, imagine a KL with 30 Ring toss?

Anyone else having this problem?
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited July 2013
    vic147 wrote:
    Ty guys, also I have another problem, I bought the ring toss on my first visit to my KL
    Now I have 3 and still have all my tickets, I'm afraid to go back and find another, I tried to sell it
    But it would not let me do it, imagine a KL with 30 Ring toss?

Anyone else having this problem?

Strange, are you saying that every time you enter KL you get given another ring toss? That is a strange glitch indeed.
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    vic147 wrote:
    I can't find a way to purchase land, do I have to finish the first quest line?

Ty

YAY I know the answer :lol:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    verov143 wrote:
    After part 8.

After part 8 or just after 8 ;)

After-Eights-170g.jpeg

I know terrible joke :( But in my defense ive only had 4 hours sleep in 2days (soon to be 8hrs in 3days) lol

Someone in a random mood at the moment?! (I was going to say this evening, as its nigt time here, but don't know what time it is where you are, could be a random morning eh, or just random in general!)

Anyway, it's keeping me entertained until my Springfield is back up & running!
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    It's 6 :14 pm I'm in Mexico City.

I've stored 2 and it looks like its ok now.

Also I just looked at your town GSFaerie, what happened to you????
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    vic147 wrote:
    It's 6 :14 pm I'm in Mexico City.

I've stored 2 and it looks like its ok now.

Also I just looked at your town GSFaerie, what happened to you????

I'm not sure, my Krustyland seems to have merged/glitched with my Springfield.
    I've had a PM saying its being looked into, so I'm lurking on the forums instead :-D

Homer has done 1/3 of his tasks at the stand, the stand is in my SF & so is Homer, but I can't send him on the 2nd part of the three...
    But in the meantime....

33upm4y.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:

Someone in a random mood at the moment?! (I was going to say this evening, as its nigt time here, but don't know what time it is where you are, could be a random morning eh, or just random in general!)

Lack of sleep 7hrs in 3days :lol: Plus i thought you could do with a laugh considering the town situation :)

Oh and it 00.32 here at the moment
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    GSFaerie wrote:

Lack of sleep 7hrs in 3days :lol: Plus i thought you could do with a laugh considering the town situation :)

00.45, wait, now 00.46am, fianc? has gone to bed, whereas I'm sat on the sofa needing my TSTO fix with nothing but a snoring dog to keep me company! Oh woe is me! Someone get the worlds smallest violin.....

Oh and know about the lack of sleep, had two hours last night.... Joy of wedding planning stress!

11bq9nc.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

00.45, wait, now 00.46am, fianc? has gone to bed, whereas I'm sat on the sofa needing my TSTO fix with nothing but a snoring dog to keep me company! Oh woe is me! Someone get the worlds smallest violin.....

Oh and know about the lack of sleep, had two hours last night.... Joy of wedding planning stress!

00.51 Might be 00.52 after this post :lol:

Wedding planning i dont envy you there buddy that proper stressful :( Hope everything going to plan :)
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited July 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    GSFaerie wrote:

11bq9nc.jpg

Congratulations on getting married mate, I wish you and your fianc?e all the best with your future together.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!