EA Forums - Banner

SIDESHOW BOB - Android bug: A simple solution

Bafanc
6 posts Member
Having now established that SIDESHOW BOB will never appear on ANDROID devices, due to a BUG, and also having ascertained that they are unable to solve the problem, why then not get around the problem?
This is my post to advise programmers to eliminate the Sideshow Bob unlocking game, and put this character on sale in the market.
Sideshow Bob is not a PREMIUM character .. so let us buy it!
This situation has been going on for too many years now (not days, not weeks and not even one year .. MANY YEARS) .. my solution is simple, almost trivial!

Thanks for the attention!

Replies

• shirey1315
    164 posts Member
    edited June 12
    Why would I wanna buy something thats free if u just contact ea they will add him to your game
  • I am on android, many models, many years. I do have bob. As I recall, he was a random event then about level 60, he became permanent.
    Prehaps if you explain the actual bug, others might be able to help
  • > @shirey1315 said:
    > Why would I wanna buy something thats free if u just contact ea they will add him to your game

Comprare con la valuta ($) del gioco.. non con i soldi veri!
  • > @shirey1315 said:
    > Why would I wanna buy something thats free if u just contact ea they will add him to your game

Buy with the game's currency ($) .. not with real money!
  • > @datasurgeon said:
    > I am on android, many models, many years. I do have bob. As I recall, he was a random event then about level 60, he became permanent.
    > Prehaps if you explain the actual bug, others might be able to help

Thanks, but I'm a senior player .. I play from day one and I have 3 cities and BOBs in 2 of them. Once, at the dawn of the game, there was no bug, also the character was unlocked to everyone during an event dedicated to him. I don't need help, but that EA fixes the bug or that changes the unlocking mode of the character. I manage 2 groups on Facebook and I can guarantee you that there are many users who cannot receive BOBs. To date there is no solution for ANDROID.
  • wadebear
    3677 posts Member
    Actually what they need to do is add a building or decoration to the game which unlocks Sideshow Bob. The problem with something depending on a random number generator is that the number you want might never be generated.
  • Sideshow Bob has been unlocked! - Just buy the outdoor theater6d5bbwzcur5y.jpg
  • too bad you have to pay for it instead of him being free
    You can still get him for free. If you have an iPad you can beg, borrow, or steal. Or if you're just really, really, really, really, lucky.

This same building was used to unlock Sideshow Bob in 2015, during an event. On that occasion, this building WAS FREE!

• In this case the saying "BETTER THAN NOTHING" applies!
  • Bafanc wrote: »
    This same building was used to unlock Sideshow Bob in 2015, during an event. On that occasion, this building WAS FREE!
    There are a lot of things that were originally free that now cost donuts. So? Sideshow Bob is still free. At least this is a step in the right direction since so many Android users were unable to get him.