EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with Game of Games The Sequel event stuff...

Castiel19x
4095 posts Member
Up and ready for your designs.
TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking

Replies

  • Castiel19x
    4095 posts Member
    edited June 11
    I've just extended my E4 design to add some of the new items in once I receive them.
    6qOOxPl.png
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • The Arcade corner wall fits great.
    Gm94MJf.png
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • KLmaker
    956 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    I've just extended my E4 design to add some of the new items in once I receive them.
    6qOOxPl.png

    Is that the same arcade wall changed because it's on a different axis or is it 2 different walls.
  • Castiel19x
    4095 posts Member
    KLmaker wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    I've just extended my E4 design to add some of the new items in once I receive them.
    6qOOxPl.png

    Is that the same arcade wall changed because it's on a different axis or is it 2 different walls.

    Its the same wall just tap on it to change its looks.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • KLmaker
    956 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    KLmaker wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    I've just extended my E4 design to add some of the new items in once I receive them.
    6qOOxPl.png

    Is that the same arcade wall changed because it's on a different axis or is it 2 different walls.

    Its the same wall just tap on it to change its looks.

    I thought it was, thanks for answering.
  • What are the buildings that you guys are using to extend the sides of the E4 building like that? I can’t remember where they came from.
  • Bawxxx wrote: »
    What are the buildings that you guys are using to extend the sides of the E4 building like that? I can’t remember where they came from.

    They're called Globex R&D Wings which are unlocked from the Globex Compound which can be bought from the Yearbook Mystery Box.
  • Castiel19x
    4095 posts Member
    Extended it now
    Gx6x9ci.png
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • KLmaker
    956 posts Member
    Are the wings small or the walls big???
    :)
  • I plan on combining the arcade items in this event with the E4 stuff as well. I'll post my designs towards the end of the event since the act 2 items (maybe the Lee Carvallo Standee) don't really fit in with the arcade and E4 stuff.
  • Here's my first completed design from the event.

    wWbPiHO.jpg
  • Looks nice @PotBellyPigeon .
    Bart's Moon Mansion: It can be placed on grass, pavement, dirt, krustyland road, boardwalk, pier, edge of boardwalk, or edge of pier.

    Interestingly it cannot be placed on the moon. :)
  • Looks nice @PotBellyPigeon .
    Bart's Moon Mansion: It can be placed on grass, pavement, dirt, krustyland road, boardwalk, pier, edge of boardwalk, or edge of pier.

    Interestingly it cannot be placed on the moon. :)

    Thanks, at first I wasn't sure what to do with it because its a moon mansion. I was going use krustyland road and put the Alien decoration with it so I went with the current design.
  • JJR2112
    401 posts Member
    BZlUPq0.png

    FgTzabF.png

    ZsilRiJ.png
  • KLmaker
    956 posts Member
    @JJR2112
    Nice use of Resort and Condos.
  • All done:
    qjOL14Z.jpg
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I had all the Deep Space Homer items in my inventory which I made this design this morning since the Space Simulator does fit with the DSH stuff. I wish I had another Carbon Rod Monument because I would've put them behind the stop signs. I might also store the chain and barbed wire fences if I get really close to the item limit.
    783KmFY.jpg
  • KLmaker
    956 posts Member
    I would have swore that I could put the Waterslide Tree on Squidport, but I must have been looking at something else at around about the same time as it won't let me.

    It's supposed to be at least partly surrounded by water surely, but I can only put it on land.
    So it is as near as possible to the Squidport, which is going to have to be redesigned.

    Noise Land Arcade, Arcade Corner, Step Games and Whack-a-Mole will be just along from there, and Blip's Zapateria will be near by on the SP itself.

    At the moment it's a mess and has nothing to show for itself so I will not post it yet, I will look out for anything else that will go there, work in progress.

    I was hoping I could have the tree on the decking or surrounded by it but with some tiles missing, so they could be swimming in the sea, in a self contained pool.
  • My E4 and arcade area.
    tSJO1Au.jpg
  • Reworking the whole town and moved things around to fit the Captain Blip's Zapateria and Toys Were Us in my Springfield Mall area.

    Vtmib6e.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!