EA Forums - Banner

After june 10th update no sound

No longer have sound on game after latest update

Replies

• My game does that every once in a while. I restart the game and that usually fixes it. Been going on for a while now. On android.
  • CydeeChann
    12 posts New member
    Mine too doesnt have sound on speaker. But it works well on earphones. On ipad
  • I have no sound as well, happened after I downloaded lastest update.
  • I have no sound on either of my samsung Tab A. Game actually mutes sound after a little bird chitping. If i turn it back on it freezes
  • I play two games. One is on a Samsung Tab and the other on a Motorolla phone. Both have the sound problem. I have tried the usual fixes including reinstalling the game with no success.
  • Same here. I'm a Galaxy J4 and the game has sound for three seconds before going silent. Reinstalling the game doesn't fix it and earphones don't work either.
  • Faxborn
    4 posts Member
    edited June 11
    Same issue here. Rebooted the tablet several times. All other games have sound, just not this one. Amazon Fire 7, 9th gen tablet.
  • TracFone here
  • I have the same problem since the last update!
  • It's the update happen only when I downloaded it
  • I have no sound in my game .
  • It happened after I downloaded the Simpsons tapped out update. Can you help.
  • SolaDude
    2 posts New member
    No sound on Bluestacks, Galaxy Tab A, Moto E4
  • I have the same problem and my husband doesn't have sound and have difficult to load the game.
  • > @AAwhiralais said:
    > I have the same problem and my husband doesn't have sound and have difficult to load the game.

Apparently this problem has now arisen. I cannot load the game.
  • SolaDude
    2 posts New member
    Just downloaded from https://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-Inc-The-Simpsons/dp/B00CTQ6SIG?tag=smarturl-20 - sound works now!
  • dabbeele
    2 posts New member
    Same here: sound problem started a few days ago. I hear the sound for about 5 seconds and than the game mutes for no reason.
  • Everybody needs to contact ea or they whont bother fixing it just take 5 mins out of the day and file a ticket
  • the1monk
    4 posts New member
    > @SolaDude said:
    > Just downloaded from https://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-Inc-The-Simpsons/dp/B00CTQ6SIG?tag=smarturl-20 - sound works now!

You sir are a HERO!

EVERYONE while you wait for EA to get their heads out of their **** do what SolaDude suggested. It is 100% a workaround!

EA WHILE YOU WAIT TO FIX THIS PLEASE STICKY THIS SOLUTION. IT WORKS!!!