EA Forums - Banner

Game of Games The Sequel: Changes (Update: 6/12)

LPNintendoITA
11437 posts Member
edited July 25
June 12th Update (Game of Games The Sequel Patch 1)
  • The Wall E. Weasel's building glitch was fixed.
June 10th Update (4.44.0; Game of Games The Sequel)
  • The app icon and the splash screen were changed back to normal.
  • Cosin Tangent was added to the characters that can Moonbounce.
  • Coolsville, Houseboat and Water Slide Tree's animations were fixed.
  • Wall E. Weasel's building was glitched due to a bug on naming the character Wall E. Weazel.
  • The default friend icon was changed to a freaky smiling icon.
  • The Detonator and Grief Counselor's unlock sound were changed from "Hey you, does anybody know who that is?" to "Hey, it's not Flanders".
  • Report Card's unlock sound was changed from "It's just not Springfield without [insert name here]" to "Hey, it's not Flanders".
  • Mr. Dirt's unlock sound was changed from "Mmm... premium character..." to "Hey, it's what's his name.".
  • SmellYaL8r and Shadow Knight's unlock sounds were changed from "Hey you, does anybody know who that is?" to "I know him.".
  • Wendell Borton's unlock sound was changed from "Hey you, does anybody know who that is?" to "Hey, it's what's his name.".
  • Queen Helvetica's unlock sound was changed from "I know him." to "Hey, it's what's her name.".
  • Milo's unlock sound was changed from "Hey you, does anybody know who that is?" to "It's just not Springfield without [insert name here]".
  • Evil Shopkeeper's unlock sound was changed from "Hey you, does anybody know who that is?" to "Good boss, great villain.".
  • Sophie Krustofsky's unlock sound was changed from "Hey you, does anybody know who that is?" to "Hey, it's what's her name.".
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• ZennGlenn
    1713 posts Member
    :s !!! ATTENTION!!! :s
    What website can I view a character card intro? 1st time ever in 7 years I screwed up my screenshot & missed the friggin Strawberry character card 'my name is Strawberry & my face is a lunchbox'.
    ...I require this ASAP for my perfectly obsessively perfect collection💩🤓💩
    78b66rfedlh8.gif

• ZennGlenn wrote: »
    :s !!! ATTENTION!!! :s
    What website can I view a character card intro? 1st time ever in 7 years I screwed up my screenshot & missed the friggin Strawberry character card 'my name is Strawberry & my face is a lunchbox'.
    ...I require this ASAP for my perfectly obsessively perfect collection💩🤓💩
    78b66rfedlh8.gif

simpsonswiki ofcourse

091fhp8iql7r.png
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ZennGlenn
    1713 posts Member
    edited June 11
    😬MAY THE TAPPED OUT FORCE BE WITH YOU LPN😬
    npea7mvh4mke.png
  • ZennGlenn wrote: »
    my face is a lunchbox
    😂 x a million

• ZennGlenn
    1713 posts Member
    edited June 11
    ZennGlenn wrote: »
    my face is a lunchbox
    😂 x a million

😬DESPERATE✨INSANITY😬
    lf3rmz4sxviv.gif
  • 1pillform
    2005 posts Member
    edited June 11
    Item limit not raised? Guess I can't play this event either. I guess My Watch is Ended for awhile.....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • I agree with 1PillForm. I am constantly a few items below the maximum which means I keep sacrificing walls. This impacts my favourite part of this game, the design element.

If the designers can’t increase the limit then they need to address it. Give longer walls, fences, hedges, monorail tracks. Instead of a two square maybe a four, eight, or sixteen. This would be a simple way to reduce the number of items used.

Also clusters of trees.

It would be amazing to have freedom to design again without bumping constantly against the ceiling.
  • KLmaker
    946 posts Member
    It wouldn't be so bad, but the critters used Artex as well.