EA Forums - Banner

Evil Shopkeeper Bundle

Prev1
jmlgg
182 posts Member
EA needs to make it available for those who has the building... back in the day i received it for free, but now due to it i cant get the character and npc

Replies

• I want the Evil Shopkeeper too, I personally have never bought his bundle.

But for some reason that particular bundle has never appeared in my Yearbook at all - weird.
  • KLmaker
    1133 posts Member
    edited June 13
    @jmlgg
    If you have the building but cannot get the character or npc, I assume there is nothing else you can do but contact EA.
    Post edited by KLmaker on
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    If you have the building but cannot get the character or npc, I assume there is nothing else you can do but contact EA.

The thing is that I don't have either the building, character and npc in my game at all.
  • KLmaker
    1133 posts Member
    Sorry @baksinengl89
    I was answering OP's question, I've put the @ in now.
    Was it ever in the Yearbook, I haven't looked for it, I don't know.
  • baksinengl89
    861 posts Member
    edited June 14
    https://tstoaddicts.com/2019/03/13/yearbook-mystery-box/

According to that list I just posted up, the Evil Shopkeeper Bundle should definitely be in the Yearbook.
  • It's definitely in the yearbook unless they took it out during this event I not sure I can't check since that's where I got it the yearbook didn't change tho so when you said it hasn't appear in your yearbook you must have missed it
  • KLmaker
    1133 posts Member
    I don't think they would take it out.
    I got Kamp Krusty as a prize which was in the YMB.
    And The Mighty Pigs Rink from BHM MB, I'm sure that was in there as well.
    I did notice a while ago, I had done a ton of refreshing and there were one or two items that did not come back round, but there were a couple of items I saw I can't remember how many times.

Side note.
    The only items I went looking for was: Surveillance Centre, PolyVac and GGR, of course, and none of them were in there.
  • Ggr lol yes please put in year book tired if spending tons of money for land I found sometimes I try and search to fast and miss what I'm looking for also wish they put like a back button I hate when I cycle past what I want then have to go all the way back around
  • KLmaker
    1133 posts Member
    GGR in YMB, yeah definitely laugh out loud there.
    I had 3 items lined up in YMB, I got 1 or 2 and was about to go for a third, but instead of tapping 30, I hit Refresh.
    Rude words I really cannot type here.
    I can't remember if the 1 or 2 items I got were the ones I really wanted or not...
    Back button, I can't see that working let alone being implemented.
  • jmlgg
    182 posts Member
    Yearbook prize of this also was absent for me due to having the building 😒
  • After rechecking my town and the Town Census that lists all the playable characters that I have, I know for sure that I don't have the Evil Shopkeeper, the npc or the building.

So why his bundle is not appearing in my Yearbook is a mystery to me.
  • wadebear
    3690 posts Member
    After rechecking my town and the Town Census that lists all the playable characters that I have, I know for sure that I don't have the Evil Shopkeeper, the npc or the building.
    Do you have the Evil Krusty Doll NPC?
  • wadebear wrote: »
    After rechecking my town and the Town Census that lists all the playable characters that I have, I know for sure that I don't have the Evil Shopkeeper, the npc or the building.
    Do you have the Evil Krusty Doll NPC?

No, I don't have it.
  • wadebear
    3690 posts Member
    @baksinengl89
    Ok, so I've been working on this whole Yearbook issue (I made a pun!) for the last few days. I wanted to know for myself exactly what was supposed to be in the Yearbook and what order they originally appeared in so I created 3 anonymous towns on my 3 devices and played them through the tutorial, at which point the Yearbook becomes available. I carefully went through every row, comparing the entries I got from this website.
    The Evil Shop Keeper Bundle appears in the Yearbook for all 3 anonymous Level 5 towns. So if it's not showing up then you either have 1 or more elements of the bundle or your app is glitched.
  • KLmaker
    1133 posts Member
    edited July 13
    The only evil shopkeeper bundle I know of is, when you decide there's nothing you want to buy, perhaps it's too expensive, and as you're leaving the shopkeeper bundles on top of you pinning you to the floor and refuses to let you go until you've bought something.
    Positively evil... or should that be negatively evil???
  • wadebear
    3690 posts Member
    @baksinengl89
    Or possibly you're looking in the wrong place. The website I found that listed which column the prizes are in lists the Evil Shop Keeper Bundle in column 4, while I found it in column 2 (counting from the left). I'm working on finding the differences so I can report them.
  • KLmaker
    1133 posts Member
    I discovered there were a few items that tend to appear in a different slot, as I listed everything I wanted into five ordered columns to make it easier to check a refreshed page.
    Cannot find my list now, fair play if you can document and post it.
  • wadebear
    3690 posts Member
    KLmaker wrote: »
    I discovered there were a few items that tend to appear in a different slot, as I listed everything I wanted into five ordered columns to make it easier to check a refreshed page.
    Cannot find my list now, fair play if you can document and post it.
    I'm working on it. Maybe today?
  • KLmaker
    1133 posts Member
    I found Evil Shopkeeper Bundle in Slot 2, (from the left), but I also found Springfield Cemetery in Slots 3 and 5.
    Strange.
  • wadebear
    3690 posts Member
    KLmaker wrote: »
    I found Evil Shopkeeper Bundle in Slot 2, (from the left), but I also found Springfield Cemetery in Slots 3 and 5.
    Strange.
    Pictures or it didn't happen!