EA Forums - Banner

What's after 23?

my guess would be level 24 :wink: . it's an uneducated guess though so i could be wrong.

Replies

• Jameh20
    200 posts
    edited November 2012
    Might be followed by level 25 but just to be sure we'll have to wait it out YOU GUYZ
  • ditty311
    23 posts
    edited November 2012
    Don't really appreciate the snide comments. Just looking for what buildings and characters are after 23. I can't progress any further right now.
  • Senorian
    75 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    ditty311 wrote:
    Don't really appreciate the snide comments. Just looking for what buildings and characters are after 23. I can't progress any further right now.

sorry, couldn't resist. i don't know if anyone knows the answer to that.
  • bbk_2212
    8 posts
    edited November 2012
    not sure if you're talking about the new updates as well now, but they added some thanksgiving balloon decorations, so my guess would be another holiday update later, possibly Christmas
  • ditty311
    23 posts
    edited November 2012
    I should have been more clear. My apologies.

I saw some people had talked about thanksgiving balloons and I wasn't sure if that also went with level 24
  • luvispower
    12 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I just reached the 93480 for level 24 this morning. I hate to crush you, but there is no level 24. When people get on here and complain about petty things like zombies walking around their town, real issues don't get the necessary attention. I am disappointed in the Thanksgiving update. I really wish they would have waited to fix some other things first, and held out to make Xmas special and less troublesome. Maybe we will see level 24 around Xmas time. Happy tapping.
  • ditty311
    23 posts
    edited November 2012
    I agree that the thanksgiving update was a disappointment.

And yes, I've been on level 23 for a few days now...:( sucks!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!