EA Forums - Banner

Monorail bug

Bonjour
je suis niv 95 sur springfields je suis sur sur iphone 7 ,j'ai la décharge ou je peux envoyer des perssonage, et je peux fabriquer des plans que lorsque la décharge et plein je n'ai aucun centre de dépots de dechets ni de Comité de projets ni même encore de station de monorail je n'ai aucune mission en rapport avec le monorail je suis completement bloquer au niveau du monorail j'ai essayer de replacer la décharge rien , il y a peux être des mission qui n'ont pas de rapport avec le monorail a faire mais je ne les trouve pas si elle existe .
Merci de m'aider

Replies

• Muhsterino
    4479 posts Member
    Hi, this is an English speaking forum.
    Translation:
    Hello
    I am niv 95 on springfields I am on iphone 7, I have the discharge or I can send people, and I can make plans that when the discharge and full I have no center of deposits of waste nor of Committee of projects or even of monorail station I have no mission related to the monorail I am completely blocked at the level of the monorail I try to replace the discharge nothing, there may be missions that have not of relationship with the monorail to do but I can not find them if it exists.
    thank you for helping me
    There are only players here on this site, you will need to contact EA for help.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Salut, ou est ce que je peux contacter un staff EA ?
    Hi, where can I contact an EA staff?
  • You can contact EA Help using the Help option in-game, through https://help.ea.com, or by messaging EA Help on Twitter or Facebook.