EA Forums - Banner

Cash or tickets?

I had to cancel Homer & Ned's mini-golf tournament task (12 hours) so I could have Homer go to KL... I guess I'm going to say KL gets priority since my SF already generates $$ from the buildings/houses I have there. Plus, the characters not going to KL will generate $$ for SF, so it seems to me that plusing up KL would be more difficult. Especially when not burning through boatloads of donuts...

Replies

• A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I have 7 million so I've been pretty much over collecting money since there is nothing to buy.
    So has to be tickets.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Depends on any given time :lol: Right now I need both.
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited July 2013
    Tickets.

FYI this will be a very lopsided poll because so many forum regulars are sitting on huge amounts of cash and don't need to worry about it anymore. I'd suggest adding a third option: "Money is irrelevant, I'm rich like Burns".
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Tickets.

FYI this will be a very lopsided poll because so many forum regulars are sitting on huge amounts of cash and don't need to worry about it anymore. I'd suggest adding a third option: "Money is irrelevant, I'm rich like Burns".

Good point. Thanks.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Tickets for me as I have money coming out my ears. So tickets
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited July 2013
    Probable have to split them, still need Zesty's and up building wise, but feel the need to get myself a nice KL :D
  • AmandaElwood
    168 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I'll pay attention to both, but tickets will be a priority with my characters. I want a pretty KL and there is only one way to do that. While I'm not rich like Burns, there is enough in housing and businesses in my Springfield to keep a steady income going while the characters with KL actions do their thing over there.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited July 2013
    $10m in the bank as of today, thinking tickets much more important now..
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm actually wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what to do regarding this matter. Is there anyone who is going to postpone krusty land completely until they are at a better stage in their Springfield?
    I'm just not sure what to do because I'm at level 32 maxed out and have all the buildings but I'm nowhere near having a complete Springfield, I still need to purchase land and do designs for a few of my buildings so I'm just worried if I dont focus solely on my Springfield, at this rate of updates, I'm going to keep falling further behind and constantly have an unfinished Springfield with buildings stuffed on a plot of land until I can afford to design it properly. Any thoughts on what to do would be appreciated thank you :)
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited August 2013
    My springfield for me is priority but i will be building krustyland alongside as much as i can but if for example i have homer doing a task in my springfield as part of a storyline but he is needed in krustyland then i will wait for him to finish in my springfield then i will send him to do the task in krustyland.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

I like to see it ;)

woman-dollars-ears-8605726.jpg

Something like that? ;)
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    There are only about 10 charactersthat go into KL so the rest can raise cash in springfield.
  • Linkster79
    82 posts
    edited August 2013
    I only have the gym and Calmwood left to build so am focusing on KL. I currently have about $250,000.

I am not a cash player so like Squidport it is going to take me time to build, which is okay as it gives me stuff to do between updates.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    There are only about 10 charactersthat go into KL so the rest can raise cash in springfield.

• jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Cash for me.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    Its all about the tickets for me as money doesnt matter i got plenty :lol:

Skyrim-mrp wrote:

I thought it was just crayons you had coming out of your ears 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Yep tickets for me aswell, latest update always gets priority. Lol

• mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm still at the start of KL so i can't start spending tickets until the end of the hoop toss mission.
    I'm treating KL as very long term, maybe just keeping a few lesser characters earning tickets in the background. does anyone know if there are any 24hr ticket earning tasks? That's what i do during the week, so would be really handy (on a personal note). It's like having a second town to look after :(, my morning collection is now taking even longer

*got 1.5 mil in the bank, but still need land. Also new buildings are requiring more and more in game cash so i'll never really be able to stop earning regular cash if i want to keep up to date*
  • Vs1976
    874 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Whatever it takes to get tickets, that is priority. Since i bought all the land, there isnt much to buy at Springfield. Cash will always be easy to get anyways. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.