EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland and a Heads Up.

That's it! Your off the list! JK. Thanks for the update!

IVlrRTN.jpg

Replies

• HawleyBDB
    1018 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    The guide has been updated with all of Krustyland quests and the land costs (2nd post). If anything doesn't match send me a PM (reason coming up).

The heads up is to my neighbours, I have no access to the game until the 6th (wonderful timing), so my town will be without Krustyland until then .
    cry.gif?t=1260357892

Ahhh how come you can't get in till then?
    That sucks man :(
    Damn :(
    Username: KidHawley
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I think it could be worth letting everyone know that it is only after KL part 41 that you are given the ability to trade tickets for money :-)
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:

Can't get in as I haven't been able to use my iPad due to really really bad internet and now the program I was using (cannot be named) stopped working too :(. On the bright side, I can now focus on Super hexagon :D.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    The guide has been updated with all of Krustyland quests and the land costs (2nd post). If anything doesn't match send me a PM (reason coming up).

The heads up is to my neighbours, I have no access to the game until the 6th (wonderful timing), so my town will be without Krustyland until then .
    cry.gif?t=1260357892
    What!! That's it your off my list! Haha only joking great job with guides :thumbup: I don't use guides but I appreciate the work u put in :mrgreen:
  • HawleyBDB
    1018 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:

Can't get in as I haven't been able to use my iPad due to really really bad internet and now the program I was using (cannot be named) stopped working too :(. On the bright side, I can now focus on Super hexagon :D.

Ahhh that really sucks man :( least it's permanent so you have plenty a time to make it look amazing... And LOADS to look forward to :D
    What's this 'Super Hexagon'?
    Might have to check that out lol???
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    And LOADS to look forward to :D

Yeah, avoiding most threads so that my brain can plan different (hopefully) designs.
    As for Super Hexagon, it is an awesome game if you are into those types. Here's a trailer :)
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:

Yeah, avoiding most threads so that my brain can plan different (hopefully) designs.
    As for Super Hexagon, it is an awesome game if you are into those types. Here's a trailer :)
    I'm glad at least you are having fun with Hexagon. I'll give it a try too. :P
    I'm sorry about your game and thanks again for your work. :thumbup:
  • HawleyBDB
    1018 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:

Haha I get ya... Gives you a bit a time to map out what you wanna do :D
    That game look well hard and mad trippy LOL might have to give it a go :mrgreen:
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for your time and effort. :-)

Just a heads up
    I noticed as i finished (20b) that i only needed krusty free to start (21), CBG was tasked on a different KL ride.

If someone can confirm this for Sahl that would be great.

Thanks again Sahl, you're a lifesaver! 8)
  • dessskris
    195 posts
    edited August 2013
    I think it could be worth letting everyone know that it is only after KL part 41 that you are given the ability to trade tickets for money :-)

I'd want it the other way around!! trade money for tix!
    sahl908 wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:

if you're referring to the coloured pile, I had to reboot my laptop, uninstall the pile and reinstall it. and it's working now! :mrgreen:
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    dessskris wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:

if you're referring to the coloured pile, I had to reboot my laptop, uninstall the pile and reinstall it. and it's working now! :mrgreen:

Yep, was referring that and did do all that to fix, but then had a new problem. Cannot go past the 1 click sync thing, just freezes :(. Checked online and has happened to other mac users as well :(.
  • corkiejp518
    80 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Bart was tide up mini-golfing and krusty gave me the prompt to build the Death drop, you only need bart free when it finished building to ride it.!
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    WooHoo, figured out a way to play again :D. So far behind in 2 areas. Bye bye August 2nd :D.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    WooHoo, figured out a way to play again :D. So far behind in 2 areas. Bye bye August 2nd :D.

02.gif on getting into your town again bro :) I just visited as it goes to :) So be interesting to see then changes soon ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:

02.gif on getting into your town again bro :) I just visited as it goes to :) So be interesting to see then changes soon ;)

Lol, I think I spent 3 hours switching between Krustyland and Springfield. So much to do, so little time in a day :mrgreen:. Break time now :D.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:

Lol, I think I spent 3 hours switching between Krustyland and Springfield. So much to do, so little time in a day :mrgreen:. Break time now :D.

Dont forget visiting friends......that really takes time now :lol: I've been visiting for the past 2hrs so far but tbh i keep watching F&F6 so not really concentrating on what im doing :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Dont forget visiting friends......that really takes time now :lol: I've been visiting for the past 2hrs so far but tbh i keep watching F&F6 so not really concentrating on what im doing :lol:

Thank goodness I have less than 40 neighbours, or I just would have given up visiting some time ago, lol.
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    Woah just went to visit your town you started 3 hrs ago??? :shock: Lol you have more stuff than me
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    Woah just went to visit your town you started 3 hrs ago??? :shock: Lol you have more stuff than me

Think I used a couple 100 donuts and rushed the longer tasks :). You'll catch up soon, not using any more donuts except for fountains and whack a moles :).
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:

Think I used a couple 100 donuts and rushed the longer tasks :). You'll catch up soon, not using any more donuts except for fountains and whack a moles :).

Me too i rushed stuff yesterday but after 500 donuts i stopped :D lots of laffy meals too :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!