EA Forums - Banner

Give it up for the developers of this game over the past month...

Prev1
I agree thank you!

Replies

• pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    2 Level updates with premium quest lines, and now Krustyland? My quest log has never been so full since I started with this game almost a year ago.

Congrats EA on a job well done, and keep it up. This kind of support is really appreciated.

joker-clap.gif
    :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    Totally agree :D +1
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited August 2013
    Yup, except for low number of upfront tiles given for starting Squidport everything has been pretty excellent!

KL is officially feelin my love! 8)
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    The updates are coming before the last update has finished it's crazy I just started homer ned mini golfing and sent the 4 kids from kamp to euro-krustyland while trying to do krustyland quests lol hoping they bring out some kinda scratcher in krustyland for tickets
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    The updates are coming before the last update has finished it's crazy I just started homer ned mini golfing and sent the 4 kids from kamp to euro-krustyland while trying to do krustyland quests lol hoping they bring out some kinda scratcher in krustyland for tickets

I'd take a weekly Laughy Meal... seems better than the Mystery Box.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I agree props are definitely in order. Some great content over the past couple of months! Thanks, EA!
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

There basically already is one.

Theres a game "Sideshow You" you unlock later in the quest that's a mini game like the dog track. You pop balloons every 8 hours and win either tickets or donuts. Also it's free to play.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

Theres a game "Sideshow You" you unlock later in the quest that's a mini game like the dog track. You pop balloons every 8 hours and win either tickets or donuts. Also it's free to play.

Oh nice
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

I'd take a weekly Laughy Meal... seems better than the Mystery Box.
    I'm having a blast with KL and all the updates but an upgrade for the Mystery Box is overdue.
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Wow, it sounds awesome. Thanks Chris for the heads up.
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited August 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

^^^^ this 8)

I was about to post the same thing but decided to check first.

Also the laffy meal can be considered a Premium game for getting tickets/premiums as well, just expensive.

I bought meals before anything else to score free premiums and to get a head start on tickets. So basically i got a bunch of tickets and 4 premiums at wholesale. 8)
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Agreed...thank you developers...keep up the great work!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Awesome job EA really enjoing it so far :mrgreen:
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    No game has ever kept my attention for so long. I've been playing for almost a year and for the first time I'm barely keeping up with the quests. I love it! Well done! And thank you!
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

^^^^ this 8)

I was about to post the same thing but decided to check first.

Also the laffy meal can be considered a Premium game for getting tickets/premiums as well, just expensive.

I bought meals before anything else to score free premiums and to get a head start on tickets. So basically i got a bunch of tickets and 4 premiums at wholesale. 8)

That's smart, everyone should do that. Because you can win all the premiums, including the rides in Laffy Meals. Well, except for that creepy clown garbage can, I think that's the only premium you can't win. Unless someone's won it, then disregard everything I said :)
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    EA very nice job ! Hats off to ea indeed. Ea dose not have to give us a level update this month. Because they had 4th of July, level 31 and 32, and now kl in one months time. Ea nice job keep up the fantastic work :wink:
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Shoot ! I should of bought laffy meals first.
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    It's amazing! Thank you developers
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6358 posts Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Thank you for the outstanding job. Keep it coming

Taxi-Driver-Robert-De-Niro-Clapping-Gif.gif
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited August 2013
    Hmmm, well a majority of us do pay out of our noses to keep this game running. Surely when you spend you expect to receive a decent end product?

Just playing devils advocate...
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited August 2013
    Hmmm, well a majority of us do pay out of our noses to keep this game running. Surely when you spend you expect to receive a decent end product?

Just playing devils advocate...

:thumbup: Absolutely agree 100%

It seems like they are getting it together lately
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.