EA Forums - Banner

Back to Recycling then.

KLmaker
1435 posts Member
edited July 2020
It feels good to have five people in the Glass Depot again, and Plastic and Metal as well of course, but especially Glass.

Only 2 characters and a maximum of 70, (possibly 75), collected and the last 8 out of 10 bundles of blueprints have needed Glass.

GLASS... GLASS... Okay, now I wanna watch Die Hard, again.

Replies

• Did you just finish send springfielder's to buy milk at the kwikymart too?
  • KLmaker
    1435 posts Member
    Now don't go jinxing it, but, no I haven't been stuck on that DC.
  • Hehehe. I had it today. I now just send a handful of people on it. At least that way I gain back control in 60mins.
  • wadebear
    3942 posts Member
    Hehehe. I had it today. I now just send a handful of people on it. At least that way I gain back control in 60mins.
    Or you could just store the Kwik-E-Mart, go to the Neighborhood, go back, replace Kwik-E-Mart.

• KLmaker wrote: »
    It feels good to have five people in the Glass Depot again, and Plastic and Metal as well of course, but especially Glass.

Only 2 characters and a maximum of 70, (possibly 75), collected and the last 8 out of 10 bundles of blueprints have needed Glass.

GLASS... GLASS... Okay, now I wanna watch Die Hard, again.

Pro tip - If you don't have Jessie, Uter, the Hippie, Dewey Largo, Brandine and Ray Patterson from the Yearbook. I would recommend to get them asap.

They especially help with the recycling stuff when events are going on.

Since during most events a lot of freemiums used for recycling like Bart, Lisa, Homer, Moe, etc are used more often than not to help to grind event currency.

Btw, I have most of the premium characters that help out with the recycling already unlocked.

The only recycling premium I don't have is Ray, whom I am trying to unlock from my Yearbook currently.
  • KLmaker
    1435 posts Member
    @baksinengl89 I haven't had a good refresh page yet.
  • Why recycle? Just to get points, money, xp or is there something better from recycling?
  • wadebear
    3942 posts Member
    Why recycle? Just to get points, money, xp or is there something better from recycling?
    5 donuts each time you finish a full round.