EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland vs. level 32, are you stopping tasks in Springfield?

Prev13
Indys2nd
1906 posts Member
I'm sending any characters I can to KL just relax cause lv32 is completed for me :-) now I'm in the middle of a redesign. So I sent Homer and Lisa and Bart on a vacation to Krustyland.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I dont really have anyone doing tasks in my town at the moment as all quests are completed apart from KL so I'm basically leaving them free to wonder about lol

The only time i will have them doing tasks is with the same time people are doing tasks in KL so everyone finishes at the same time :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited August 2013
    I have all characters available for Krustyland doing jobs there. Everyone else is hanging in Springfield.
  • shakillomd
    248 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm sending any characters I can to KL just relax cause lv32 is completed for me :-) now I'm in the middle of a redesign. So I sent Homer and Lisa and Bart on a vacation to Krustyland.

Im also in the middle of a redesign :D and also finished the quests for level 32.
  • shakillomd
    248 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Right now all my characters that can be in Krustyland are there. So I pretty much stopped trying to complete the quests for level 32. I doubt I'm alone in this. :mrgreen:

Are you doing the same and when do you plan to get back to finishing the Rod and Todd & Kamp Krusty quest?

I like your arrow pointing towards the Shuttlebus!
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    shakillomd wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Right now all my characters that can be in Krustyland are there. So I pretty much stopped trying to complete the quests for level 32. I doubt I'm alone in this. :mrgreen:

Are you doing the same and when do you plan to get back to finishing the Rod and Todd & Kamp Krusty quest?

I like your arrow pointing towards the Shuttlebus!

It's a joke. You don't need the bus to get there. Yesterday I didn't know that. Was going crazy trying to find the bus in people's Krustyland. Tonight I'm going to take the arrow away and decorate. Might just have to buy out the rest of my level 32 quest if everyone else is done. Now I just want to get Krustyland underway. Just clicked in my town and set Otto on a quest then went to Krustyland and it said he could now appear. Figures! In 4 hours I can send him. :-)
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Call me crazy but I finishing up lvl 32 first. KL will be there tomorrow and the next day and the day after that so I want to finish what's been started before moving on. Please don't burn me at the stack for this. :-D
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Ive decided to do the krustyland quest as well and skip level 32. I'll get back to that in a couple days
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    thatjenr wrote:
    I have all characters available for Krustyland doing jobs there. Everyone else is hanging in Springfield.
    cvf007 wrote:
    Ive decided to do the krustyland quest as well and skip level 32. I'll get back to that in a couple days

Glad to see I'm not the only one. :D I really want to get Krustyland up and running so it'll will earn more tickets.
  • stevieort
    594 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Hm. This is an interesting topic. I've currently got Homer in KL doing the Hoop Toss. At some point he's supposed to trigger the last two Rod & Todd tasks (mini-golf tournaments). Can we choose Homer to go back to Springfield? It seems to me that Cletus and Side Show Mel are in KL for good.

Anyone know how this is supposed to work?
  • RockStrongoh
    47 posts
    edited August 2013
    Doing what I always do. Work on Springfield to finish Bart at Kamp Krusty, I just got Legs and Louie today so those tasks will keep me going for a while and then I will build Skinners house when those complete, and have Homer and Cletus currently at Krustyland getting me tickets. Think I'll send whoever needs to go to Krustyland questwise to unlock everything to get tickets faster, but just like my Springfield once I have some nice cash (ticket) generation going on I will buy all the land first. I find pacing TO still leaves things to obtain as they aren't going anywhere. The only time I jump on something is if it's limited.

stevieort - Just have Homer free and return via shuttlebus to Springfield. Any character not on task will follow you.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    stevieort wrote:
    Hm. This is an interesting topic. I've currently got Homer in KL doing the Hoop Toss. At some point he's supposed to trigger the last two Rod & Todd tasks (mini-golf tournaments). Can we choose Homer to go back to Springfield? It seems to me that Cletus and Side Show Mel are in KL for good.

When your characters are free(not on task) they'll follow you back to Springfield. And when you're in Springfield, the characters who are free there that have jobs in KL, will follow you there.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    stevieort wrote:

When your characters are free(not on task) they'll follow you back to Springfield. And when you're in Springfield, the characters who are free there that have jobs in KL, will follow you there.

I like the way when you leave your town and go to KL you see all the people standing just inside the entrance of KL :mrgreen:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    stevieort wrote:

I like the way when you leave your town and go to KL you see all the people standing just inside the entrance of KL :mrgreen:

I love that. It's like they all just hopped off the shuttle bus :)
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    stevieort wrote:

Never noticed that. It's taking longer to visit and apparently I have no time to notice theses things. :lol::mrgreen:

It's like visiting 130 friends now instead of 65! (When you can't do all 3 taps in Krustyland.)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I love that. It's like they all just hopped off the shuttle bus :)

Yeah you know :) Then they all disperse to wherever they wanna go :) Brilliant little touch that :mrgreen:
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, I pretty much stopped springfield tasks. Too many changes have to be made in both areas and EA haven't introduced Homer's cloning hammock yet :D.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Yeah, I pretty much stopped springfield tasks. Too many changes have to be made in both areas and EA haven't introduced Homer's cloning hammock yet :D.

I want one of these! :mrgreen: Maybe it can be a premium purchase. :D
  • Sonos1982
    120 posts
    edited August 2013
    im still trying to complete mcbain, kamp krusty, and rodd and todd. so any characters not doing that are going to be in krustyland for sure
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited August 2013
    Everyone in Springfield is task free. I made sure I finished all level quests before KL. Now I'm just plain lazy to even start.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited August 2013
    First come, first serve. Although what I can overlap, I will.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!