EA Forums - Banner

Unlimited XP glitch

So the last couple times I’ve had a daily task of sending Springfielders to check out latest Krusty burger promotion, I’ve sent almost my entire character list. Once the task is complete and I click on the building to collect $ and xp, not all the characters clear, but I still collect all the $ and do. It still shows Apu in the top corner as his task being done. When I close the app and reopen, ALL the characters are still at the Krusty burger. So I click on it again and collect ALL the $ and xp again. I can’t free the characters unless I store the building. Anyone else experienced this glitch? Basically, I can collect unlimited xp and level up as many times as I want!

Replies

• 11EEvey
    3238 posts Member
    Yes many people
  • Ya, might as well keep it going till the next event or what ever
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Willy9292
    1796 posts Member
    It's been around for ages. The people get stuck in the building . The only way to release them is to store the building. Can be a real pain during events
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Most people hate it when it happens.
  • Oh wow I’ve been playing this game for almost 8 years and it’s never happened until recently. Interesting. It is annoying but I’m going to take advantage of it for a bit until the next event!