EA Forums - Banner

Summer Games 2020: Changes (Update: 7/24)

LPNintendoITA
11524 posts Member
edited August 2020
July 24th Update (4.44.5; Summer Games 2020)
  • The app icon and the splash screen were changed back to normal.
  • Many more character unlock sounds were changed and new were added.
  • Character locator now shows Springfield Heights and Recycling jobs icons again.
  • Springfield Games characters collection now scrolls.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• thanks LPN but should this be July? :)
  • It also appears that EA has added the recycling locations as sort-of character jobs in the upper left corner. Nice reminder, eh? Or somewhat annoying? Different, at least. And wow, is that Triple Truck a monster!
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • wadebear
    3995 posts Member
    It also appears that EA has added the recycling locations as sort-of character jobs in the upper left corner. Nice reminder, eh? Or somewhat annoying? Different, at least
    This is actually a return "feature" from years ago. We all (well, most of us anyway) complained until they removed it.
  • Wow. The game is lagging big time now.
  • wadebear
    3995 posts Member
    rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Wow. The game is lagging big time now.
    Welcome to the club. Actually my iPad Mini isn't so bad, but my Samsung Galaxy is like slogging through mud.
  • Anyone having a problem with the new car park. I placed it my town, but now can't move it anywhere else or store it.
  • Use the blue box editing tool to move the car park. I had problems with it at first, as it can accidentally be placed over road areas.
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • sacredsages
    2 posts New member
    I can’t get the game to open anymore
  • Never mind gma moment