EA Forums - Banner

Don't Miss the Country Flag Bundle to increase your bonus %

Prev1
My current bonus is 675% and I am grinding very slowly with the Mystery Box (approx. 8 donuts per 1%). And it's extremely boring and repetitive!

The current Summer Games 2020 mini event has the Country Flag Bundle for sale. It costs 50 Donuts and gives you a nice 7.5% bonus which turns out to to be approx. 6.67 donuts per 1%. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the best value in terms of donut spent per one percent in history of tapped out? The only downside I can see is that you have to display them which may ruin your town's design.

Anyhow, it is a nice change for me at least for the next 11+ days not have to only focus on the Mystey Box!

Replies

• wadebear
    3514 posts Member
    edited July 27
    Keep plugging away at it. When I returned from a 2 year absence in May I had about the same Multilplier you have. Now it's up to 1329.85%.
    Use your House Farm to create cash to buy KEMs and Rat Trap Trucks to get Bonuts to buy Mystery Boxes...
    And don't buy into the lie about House Farms taking forever and costing too much: House farms pay for themselves.
    Here's the spreadsheet that shows how long it takes to recoup the cost of each Blue House you add to your Blue House Farm. You 'borrow' the initial cost of each house from yourself, then columns C and D show how long in either taps or days it takes to recoup the loan using the income from your entire house farm.
    You'll need to copy the spreadsheet and change the bonus percentage to your own of course. My example uses the multiplier from a test town I'm running. But a quick check shows that at your Multiplier you'll never have to tap your Blue House Farm (all of them) more than 2 times to recoup the cost of the buildings.
    Post edited by wadebear on
  • wadebear
    3514 posts Member
    Oh, yeah. The Country Flag Bundle is also in the Yearbook for 30 Donuts, so...
  • wadebear, deeply appreciate your advises/tips with the blue house farm! I would have never given it another thought because everywhere I have read, people mentioned house farming is not worth it anymore! With the Blue House Farm, I could probably move to the Rat Trap Trucks or Bloodmobile farming for a change! Thanks again!!
  • > @wadebear said:
    > Oh, yeah. The Country Flag Bundle is also in the Yearbook for 30 Donuts, so...

Yes, forgot to mention about that...but you could only get 1x bundle from the Yearbook vs unlimited from the current event.

By the way, has the Country Flag Bundle ever been made available in "The Vault"?
  • wadebear
    3514 posts Member
    By the way, has the Country Flag Bundle ever been made available in "The Vault"?
    Nope. A list of all things in the Vault can be found here.

• @wadebear terrible list :p
    cCDBRKk.png
  • wadebear
    3514 posts Member
    @wadebear terrible list :p
    So you're blaming me for it? I didn't make it, I just did a quick search and posted the link.
  • Yes, full blame. :kiss:
  • Yes, full blame. :kiss:

Hey, go easy, he's still a little rusty from his wander round the wilderness :joy:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Wadebear I tried to click on your spreadsheet link and it took me to a dead link do happen to have a different link
  • wadebear
    3514 posts Member
    shirey1315 wrote: »
    Wadebear I tried to click on your spreadsheet link and it took me to a dead link do happen to have a different link
    The link works for me, even logged out of my google account. It also works on my Samsung tablet. Try it again.
  • 6cgnlzlpmzx2.png this is what I get after it loads I mean it's not a huge deal I just wanted to peek at it I still haven't decided to make a farm yet it just seems like enless u have a crap ton its not worth it but I could be wrong
  • wadebear
    3514 posts Member
    this is what I get after it loads I mean it's not a huge deal I just wanted to peek at it I still haven't decided to make a farm yet it just seems like enless u have a crap ton its not worth it but I could be wrong
    Sorry, but the link I have is the link google sheets gives me. It's all I've got.
    (Several minutes later...)
    Try this link.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    this is what I get after it loads I mean it's not a huge deal I just wanted to peek at it I still haven't decided to make a farm yet it just seems like enless u have a crap ton its not worth it but I could be wrong
    Sorry, but the link I have is the link google sheets gives me. It's all I've got.
    (Several minutes later...)
    Try this link.
    @shirey1315 that error is unexpected. Should be this
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A5x3CdYSBrBcj7f7Hu73v2GSAWBbJLvGy4auRqJ9jiA/edit?usp=sharing
  • Apparently my phone just refuces to open it I get the same error Everytime its all good thank you tho for taking the time to try and help
  • wadebear
    3514 posts Member
    It's a spreadsheet with adjustable calculations. You can change the multiplier and the number of times you tap the buildings each day to adjust for your game. I don't know why it won't open for you. It opens on everything I've tried so far (Linux, iOS, Android). You might try installing the Google Sheets app on your phone, it might open then. Meanwhile, here's a preview of the first few lines. I set it up to go to 300 houses, at which point it takes 4 taps to recover the cost with a multiplier of just 37.75%.
    And to clarify: This is using the income from ALL the extra Blue Houses you have at that point to recover the cost of the last one you bought. So the first EXTRA Blue House cost is recovered in 11 taps, the next one takes 7 taps because you have the income from 2 extra Blues...
    8k7tvqhx2kwh.png
  • Thanks again for going out your way to post that I gotta do something I'm making money to slow I think I have something like 265 or 270 characters and i think I'm only making almost 2 million a day from that and my multipler is around 750 and I'm looking for the easiest way to add my income so I'm thinking of stop donut farming for awhile since I have everything I want from the yearbook and every character and just dump my 7 million into house farming
  • I personally think that the Country Flag bundle is overpriced at 50 donuts, that price is a bit too steep imo.

I would rather get this bundle from the Yearbook instead where I can potentially nab it as low as 30 donuts instead.
  • 50 is actually pretty cheap think about it the whale which is 7 percent was on sale in the vault for 200 or something crazy like that a few weeks ago now you get the same percent for 50 and I've allready bought the yearbook one but what happens if u want more then one I think I've bought 4 or 5 so far
  • Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts!

I went all out since the beginning of this mini event and built 196 KEM every 4 hours (so that I could get 50 donuts and bought the flag bundle every 4 hours).

My bonus % is now at 796% (up from 675%) and I am pretty satisfied with the progress.

However, my cash is down to 2 million from 29 million (7.358 million was spent on Blue House). So are there any other ways I can earn cash fast? Thanks in advance for any tips and advice.