EA Forums - Banner

Update

So since this little update for some reason when in clicking on the box in the corner to assign jobs all of a sudden I'll get a box to take me to the metal Depot glass Depot etc also the furniture store and all that anybody else have this problem

Replies

• Yeah. Somehow my metal depot ended up at 175/200. Weird bug. I didn't spend the metal.
  • If you’re on about the box next to the daily challenge I hardly touch that one but I don’t have any issues or if you’re on about in the task bar I use that one regular and have no issues either.
  • I have the Hollywood Awards one which takes me to the Heights Theater and that's the only one I have aside of the characters. I think once you've maxed out the Metal, Plastic and Glass Depots their icons will not appear in the character finder (top left corner box with characters) because they're filled up but if you can still send characters to earn trash, metal, plastic and glass at the dump and depots then the currencies will still be at the character finder.
  • wadebear
    3530 posts Member
    Yeah, I was going to point out that this annoying "helpful feature" had returned. I was so glad when they got rid of it years ago. Now I remember why I was in the habit of keeping the Depots full...
    Well now I'll have to fill them back up again when I can find the time.
  • Mine is full so that’s why I’m not seeing the icon
  • 3svujvurayoo.png
    This stupid thing in the corner
  • I've never had it before and it gets in the way while trying to assign jobs I could careless about any of it I don't use any of it
  • wadebear
    3530 posts Member
    Oh god! (I mean Skyfinger) The Heights crafting stuff is there, too!
    Oh, the humanity!
  • Yep I’ve not had that. I completed heights ages ago. I don’t even do heights when there’s a daily challenge I just swap it.
  • wadebear
    3530 posts Member
    I kept needing to craft Furniture for Donuts over and over, so I spent my Furniture and made just enough to do the Daily Challenge. Why do more? I just keep getting the Challenge.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    I kept needing to craft Furniture for Donuts over and over, so I spent my Furniture and made just enough to do the Daily Challenge. Why do more? I just keep getting the Challenge.
    I can’t be bothered collecting more even if it awards donuts at the end as I said I just skip it.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6238 posts Moderator
    I hated that thing. I can’t believe it’s back
  • KLmaker
    956 posts Member
    I have never seen it, not even last night or this morning.
  • > @shirey1315 said:
    > So since this little update for some reason when in clicking on the box in the corner to assign jobs all of a sudden I'll get a box to take me to the metal Depot glass Depot etc also the furniture store and all that anybody else have this problem

Me too! Very annoying
  • Remember that rather annoying idea from the first time it appeared and was universally not liked, although I must admit that I don't have it in my game but that's probably because the character finder does not work anymore (glitched for around 2.5 to 3 years).
  • KLmaker
    956 posts Member
    Though it is possible all my characters that could go in those buildings were already assigned jobs, as it did not appear at the end.
    And through much of me putting them to work, the main character finder icon was for "Youngsters To Wash Windows???".
    If it appears inbetween characters then I probably bypassed it, in which case I may find out tonight.
  • shirey1315 wrote: »
    3svujvurayoo.png
    This stupid thing in the corner

Yeah, I got that annoying furniture icon in my game at the top left corner of my screen too.
  • No, haven't had it, phew.