EA Forums - Banner

Golden Goose Reality

When will the Golden Goose Reality reopen? I didnt know this was a thing until i started running out of room and wanted to find a way to get free land tokens. I'd buy land tokens or the GGR but nether can be done, it seems. Anyone know?

Replies

• When will the Golden Goose Reality reopen? I didnt know this was a thing until i started running out of room and wanted to find a way to get free land tokens. I'd buy land tokens or the GGR but nether can be done, it seems. Anyone know?

No one on here can say for sure (as we are just players like yourself) but it generally appears around the start of the new year.
  • wadebear
    3530 posts Member
    WoW! A whole new reality is coming? And it's named Golden Goose? Cool!
    That's gotta be SO much better than the covid19/race riot/Trump is still President reality I've been stuck in for so long...
    By the way, any news on the Golden Goose Realty? :D
  • 42ptgcntaoqa.png
  • It is kinda werid of them tho to block progress with land that you need tokens for but give you no way to actually get the tokens till whenever they feel like adding the building back but what I've learned from the few months playing the game they don't seem to really care
  • There are other ways of getting tokens, such as completing daily task sets (usually takes 5 consecutive days), and as prizes during quests. Golden Goose has returned a few times, and I'm sure it will again. It's a donut cow for the game makers. Cash too if you buy donuts ;)
  • Willy9292
    1531 posts Member
    wadebear wrote: »
    WoW! A whole new reality is coming? And it's named Golden Goose? Cool!
    That's gotta be SO much better than the covid19/race riot/Trump is still President reality I've been stuck in for so long...
    By the way, any news on the Golden Goose Realty? :D

@wadebear. That whooshing sound is reality going over people's heads. Nice touch. 😂
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • wadebear
    3530 posts Member
    edited July 30
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    @wadebear. That whooshing sound is reality going over people's heads. Nice touch. 😂
    Well I tried to let it go, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. And I've SO gotta make fun of misspellings in this age of spellcheck.