EA Forums - Banner

Can't turn off music. Help!

Step 1. go to youtube
Step 2. search for Lamb chop sing-a-long and play-a-long.
Step 3. play again and again

Replies

• Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'll turn off the game then I'll have to freeze for a second and listen because it sounds like notes of the music are still in the air.I even have to question whether the game is still running at times. Am I crazy?
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited August 2013
    This has always helped me clear out other songs or music. 8)

• pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    I'll turn off the game then I'll have to freeze for a second and listen because it sounds like notes of the music are still in the air.I even have to question whether the game is still running at times. Am I crazy?
    Most of the time I play with the sound off because I'm in public places. Since you are only bothered by the music, there is an option to turn it off, so you could play like that for a while till it gets out of your head. :P
  • Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited August 2013
    Most of the time I play with the sound off because I'm in public places. Since you are only bothered by the music, there is an option to turn it off, so you could play like that for a while till it gets out of your head. :P

that's brilliant I'll just turn off the volume! But even then I sometimes hear it :-(
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    This is the song that doesn't end,
    Yes it go's on and on my friend,
    Some people, started singing it not knowing what it was,
    And they'll continue singing it forever just because,
    This is the song that doesn't end,
    Yes.............

Well you get the idea. :D:lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Listen to this song a couple of times and I'm sure you will forget about the Simpsons music from the game :lol:

It's so catchy lol

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.