EA Forums - Banner

Off Topic - Quick Word

31821.gif

I see what you did there. :lol: Your loving the update but your loving your 500 posts more! :D

Enjoy reading your comments. Keep them coming and here's to 500 more. :thumbup:
Username: KidHawley

Replies

• ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Congrats!!!!!! Love your town can't wait to see what you do when you get more land
  • HawleyBDB
    930 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    @indys2nd Haha you got it right :P
    Thanks man appreciate it, def 500 more to come :mrgreen:

@ecneralc Thanks man, I won 200k on the dogs for the first time this morning :D so that's going on buying some new land wheyyy :mrgreen:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:

@ecneralc Thanks man, I won 200k on the dogs for the first time this morning :D so that's going on buying some new land wheyyy :mrgreen:

Nice I barely ever do the dog track unless I'm in the mood to read the funny commentary
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited August 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Hey, just wanted to say I am LOVING the new update, and loving the forum to :mrgreen:
    Met some really cool people on here... Is great because I've never been on a forum longer than a week because of the atmosphere but I think this forum is AMAZING...
    The mods do a great job here :thumbup:
    And thanks to all my great neighbours :D and all the others I speak to on the forum.

Hope everyone is enjoying the new update been cool seeing all the new designs, and work that's been going on...
    I'm donut-less at the moment, but I'm working hard on making tickets haha :)

Thanks every one... I am now also celebrating my 500th post, wheyyyyyy :mrgreen:

Thanks again, catch you all on the forum :mrgreen:

Good for you, I hate it

Since last update I'm not able to play
  • HawleyBDB
    930 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:

Nice I barely ever do the dog track unless I'm in the mood to read the funny commentary

Haha I didn't for ages and I recently started again... Finally hit it this morning :D
  • HawleyBDB
    930 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Hey, just wanted to say I am LOVING the new update, and loving the forum to :mrgreen:
    Met some really cool people on here... Is great because I've never been on a forum longer than a week because of the atmosphere but I think this forum is AMAZING...
    And thanks to all my great neighbours :D and all the others I speak to on the forum.

Hope everyone is enjoying the new update been cool seeing all the new designs, and work that's been going on...

Thanks every one... I am now also celebrating my 500th post, wheyyyyyy :mrgreen:

Good for you, I hate it

Damn, that sucks bro :(
    How come you can't get on, sorry to hear that, hope it gets sorted soon...
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:

Good for you, I hate it

Is it not loading? Or are you locked out?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!