EA Forums - Banner

Standard placement of Springfield ---> KrustyLand Shuttle Bus for forum players.

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    there is no need just tap on krustyland on the friend list and you go directly to krustyland
    so you don't have to look for the terminal
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    Just click your friends Krustyland on the friends screen.

You don't need to find the shuttle.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    When on friends list if you click krustyland area will bring you directly there also mine is near landing zone so easy to find and will not be moving it because its near my other bus stop so looks like multiple stops

GXToANu.jpg
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    there is no need just tap on krustyland on the friend list and you go directly to krustyland
    so you don't have to look for the terminal

What he said. There is no reason to visit the main town if you are looking for KL tickets
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    This is like the 4th time I have responded to this question. :lol: (I'm laughing because on update day I was going crazy because I thought the same thing.)

Here it is again. You don't need to tap on the bus to get to their Krustyland. Go to the friends screen. If they have Kristyland, click on the picture of it. It'll take right there. :D :thumbup:

Edit: beaten to the response. :D
  • GetStephen
    51 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thank you, everyone.

I used the search function before posting, but wasn't able to find a thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    GetStephen wrote:
    Thank you, everyone.

I used the search function before posting, but wasn't able to find a thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The search function isn't very user friendly but if there wasn't an easier way to get to krustyland if everyone put shuttle in roughly same area would make it easier
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited August 2013
    GetStephen wrote:
    Thank you, everyone.

Don't think you need to apologize brother, Sounds like your just tryin to help out :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.