EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with The Van Houtens event stuff...

Castiel19x
4148 posts Member
edited August 12
Up and ready for your designs.
Post edited by Castiel19x on
TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking

Replies

• Castiel19x
    4148 posts Member
    edited August 15
    Just a simple design.
    JaqnlwN.jpg
    Started off with this for now.
    HdAKvqr.jpg
  • Added the new stuff to this design.
    j5NeEge.jpg
  • Finished with this design:
    BRC3vDS.jpg
  • Fits in well.
    bg2VamB.jpg
  • When I get Springfield's Little Italy, I plan on adding Luigi's, the Businessman's Social Club and any other Italian items in Springfield. I also plan to post the Van Houten decorations in the next few days.
  • I like this decoration more than I thought I would but it strikes me more as grandmas house with a cute little garden rather than a vineyard. And I've already got two full vineyards anyway :D

r09Oy2x.png
  • Happy Birthday Milhouse:
    LdLAx5X.jpg

Little Italy is now open for business:
    minHYlS.jpg
  • G4HqLBUl.jpg

unfortunately, this one is on the edge of my land wih no ability to expand farther
    NAcZM6Pl.jpg
  • A little design for Nana's Vineyard:

fBLGJlc.jpg

This might be my last design from the event unless I do something with the plane.
  • A little design for Nana's Vineyard:

fBLGJlc.jpg

This might be my last design from the event unless I do something with the plane.

Interesting, I would like to see it when it's done.
    I'm not sure what to do with the plane yet.
    Is it a real plane that looks like a shed, or a fake plane that moves like a fairground ride??? I was not exactly sure.
  • PotBellyPigeon
    365 posts Member
    edited September 20
    @KLmaker I didn't really do much with it except made a little runway for it which I may change. I seen the festive trashcan fires used in other designs as runway lights so I thought they would also work with the new plane.

Yeah, in the show it's a real plane that Bart thought Norbert Van Houten was arriving to Springfield in from Solvang, California, to look after Milhouse (who thought his parents were dead) but he didn't appear from the plane and instead arrived in his own plane. The roofs on Solvang Air remind me of the roof at the Brown House.

VFacqbn.jpg
  • It's my first time posting on this forum so sorry about the quality of my picture. Well, this what I did with the stuff I got from the the Van Houtens event. The design was partially inspired by a design user LucSteeg posted on reddit (shorturl.at/qAI26). Hope you guys like it. 😊

[img]https://i.imgur.com/irLtBXe.png[/img]