EA Forums - Banner

My Completed Forest. Thoughts and feedback appreciated.

Prev1
Looks good sahl!

Replies

  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    It flows together nicely. Looks good! :thumbup:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looks fantastic Sahl :thumbup:
  • HawleyBDB
    893 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow that looks amazing man
    Can't wait to get extra room and make a forest like that...
    Good work :mrgreen:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    It flows together nicely. Looks good! :thumbup:
    Just what I thought.
    I'm amazed you find time to keep designing; I'm so busy with everything :P Mainly with having fun :mrgreen:
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looks amazing bud!
  • I8PIKACHU
    59 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looks like you're ready for KnightBoat.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Looks really nice but how did you get so many screenshots in the pic the app wouldn't zoom out for me
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    That looks great.

    I like what you did with Nelson's House
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thanks everyone :). This is my favourite part of my town now :D.
    ecneralc wrote:
    Looks really nice but how did you get so many screenshots in the pic the app wouldn't zoom out for me

    I did in 2 halves. It was very frustrating getting the 2 halves to match up after that :lol:.
  • HawleyBDB
    893 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Thanks everyone :). This is my favourite part of my town now :D.
    ecneralc wrote:
    Looks really nice but how did you get so many screenshots in the pic the app wouldn't zoom out for me

    I did in 2 halves. It was very frustrating getting the 2 halves to match up after that :lol:.

    Really does look awesome man... The Springfield sign looks perfect there
    :mrgreen:
  • jjluv1500
    307 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I really like it because it looks real,and each area blends in with the other areas. A really good job.
    However I think the prison area needs something more....it's a little bland, perhaps some road blocks to the prison and why is the bus stop there?
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    jjluv1500 wrote:
    I really like it because it looks real,and each area blends in with the other areas. A really good job.
    However I think the prison area needs something more....it's a little bland, perhaps some road blocks to the prison and why is the bus stop there?

    Thanks :).
    Didn't decorate the prison because it's a prison, don't want to encourage people to go there :lol:.
    As for the bus stop, that's the only space I have. I really need more land :(.
  • jjluv1500
    307 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I here u Sahl....
    I need almost 25% more land just to break even .....
  • tiggerbounce706
    19 posts
    edited August 2013
    Great work.

    Would love to have the land to attempt something like this.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Looks awesome great use of water!
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited August 2013
    It looks great Sahl!! Love it :)
  • frootloops917
    56 posts
    edited August 2013
    Your forest looks pretty good. :)

    I've also started to redesign my town, but Krustyland cropped up. :)
  • erin3213
    188 posts
    edited August 2013
    I think your forest looks great :-)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Very impressive work mate :) looks wicked :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Lloyd-Christmas-Cry-and-Gag-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif




    LMAO, bet that got you scared for a second, lol sorry, just joking sahl, looks brilliant

    tumblr_miuyu2BaMR1rlbv7eo1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!