EA Forums - Banner

Pictures of my glitched out sringfield/krustyland combo.

I've tried not to move too much around. But I really hope it is fixed soon!

Because of all the extra debris, my decoration count is way over 6250 and my game keeps crashing every few minutes :-(

Tried to get Lisa to clean it up but she ignored it and went to clean up nuclear waste.

Replies

• vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I really hope they fix this soon.

Can you collect from Homer? I saw him on you KL
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Same problem. Ea fix this. I feel left out from the update :cry:
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    vic147 wrote:

I'm not sure yet, when they first merged Cletus was still in the Ring Toss in Springfield, I collected once he was done.
    Today took a chance and stored the Ring Toss, went to Krustyland, it let me place it. So I've sent Homer on task 2/3 at the Ring Toss. Less than an hour and I can start the final part. I'm assuming I can collect it as I could when Cletus finished the 12 hour task... :-/
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    As much as this is a major problem for quite a few people, i have to say i kinda like how the Krusty land Letters are in your town tho :lol:

Serious note, i do hope they sort your game out soon for you, normally a fix is rolled out just over the week to 2weeks
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I just read there was a huge update a while ago, hope that fixes your problem.
    Try to look for it on the App Store.
  • lunarrah
    45 posts
    edited August 2013
    This is my glitched Escalator to Nowhere
    S8uCq3cl.jpg
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    lunarrah wrote:
    S8uCq3cl.jpg
    Cool! Now it really goes to nowhere. :mrgreen:

@ all affected by the glitch - my heart goes to you all and I hope the glitch gets fixed very soon. :P
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    lunarrah wrote:
    S8uCq3cl.jpg

Mines been glitching bad too since the update. I usually move it off the screen for a few seconds and then go back to it and it goes back to normal.
  • H0LLYW000D
    133 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    vic147 wrote:

Yeah I can send my Homer back to my town, but can't send him on any of the ride's in town thanks to the glitch :x

NeoSEC28 wrote:
    As much as this is a major problem for quite a few people, i have to say i kinda like how the Krusty land Letters are in your town tho :lol:

Serious note, i do hope they sort your game out soon for you, normally a fix is rolled out just over the week to 2weeks

Yeah I like how the letters are in my town and kind of wish EA would lets us buy them as decorations for my town, Because those letter could be used to make a cool trash dump :P I also lost all the land I bought In Krustyland & all my tickets :( ESPECIALLY the one's I won from the laffy meals :x

vic147 wrote:
    I just read there was a huge update a while ago, hope that fixes your problem.
    Try to look for it on the App Store.

Nope don't see it, I hope they fix the problem on bought ISO & Android, cause playing on my Iphone 4 is killing me. I want to play on a 10 inch screen again....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!