EA Forums - Banner

Tasks less than an hour.

Waste of time? Nope, I'm collecting tickets. :mrgreen:

But I know what you mean. It's that feeling of somehow losing out if you're not on there every 30 minutes to put em back on that ride. The game is described as life ruining so I guess I should of expected it.

Replies

• GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'd be in a 'use them occasionally' option, I always send my characters on the same length task, but if they are on predetermined tasks and its almost up, I'll use the shorter tasks whilst waiting...
    Or if a predetermined task is up and every one else is on tasks I'll use the shorter ones.

But I mainly use the 1 hour tasks.
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I've been using the 30l minute tasks in Krustyland and they've been quite useful
  • vic147
    617 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Yes, on KL you get a lot of tickets fast using the 30 min. Tasks.
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I often send groups of characters on tasks of different lenghts, either when they have a specific quest or because i want to use my favorite outdoor tasks. I use 10 and 30 minute tasks to get characters synced back up to send them all on 8-hr jobs at bedtime and before I leave for work.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    In our normal towns i think they are a kind of waste of time as i dont think they really worth using at all, cant remember the last time i actually set anyone on that short a task unless a quest told me too.

But as for KL they are totally worth doing :lol: I need those tickets badly!!
    1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • TaztheAdman
    49 posts
    edited August 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:
    I'd be in a 'use them occasionally' option, I always send my characters on the same length task, but if they are on predetermined tasks and its almost up, I'll use the shorter tasks whilst waiting...
    Or if a predetermined task is up and every one else is on tasks I'll use the shorter ones.

But I mainly use the 1 hour tasks.

I agree with this, but I've been using 24hr tasks for a while. I've got over 50 characters so only have time to set tasks once a day. Are there any people out there with as many characters as me who use short tasks?
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited August 2013
    Waste of time? Nope, I'm collecting tickets. :mrgreen:

But I know what you mean. It's that feeling of somehow losing out if you're not on there every 30 minutes to put em back on that ride. The game is described as life ruining so I guess I should of expected it.

Everyone had valid points! It's mostly me being lazy and this^

I feel like I'm missing out when I can't put my guys back on the 30 min tasks.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    They have their uses....I guess
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    They were pointless to me before KL, now they will have some use for a few weeks. I wish they would give us more 24 hrs tasks, and even 48 hrs or 7 days tasks. :lol:

Edit - Nice first poll. :P
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    No not pointless if you add up the payouts compared to time.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    No not pointless if you add up the payouts compared to time.
    I agree, pointless is a strong word, let's say I hadn't used them for months before KL. :lol:
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    30 minute tasks are fine, but I find 10, 5 and 3 minute and 45 second tasks useless. Though, 10 mins not as much as the other 3.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    Sahl908 wrote:
    30 minute tasks are fine, but I find 10, 5 and 3 minute and 45 second tasks useless. Though, 10 mins not as much as the other 3.

I've never really understood why there were 45s tasks :lol: If only Corn grew in that time 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited August 2013
    They're fine if you have the time to keep up with them.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Yay first poll! I like them.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.