EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland info

Prev1
Looks about right to me!

Very good list. I have to stop spending donuts and just learn how to wait!!
I am up to the Food Needle and am out of cash!! lol!

Replies

• XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Under Laffy Meal prizes, I've also received 2,000 and 3,000 ticket prizes. Do we know the odds for 2k & 3k prizes?
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    Under Laffy Meal prizes, I've also received 2,000 and 3,000 ticket prizes. Do we know the odds for 2k & 3k prizes?

Haven't seen a 3k prize. Not listed on simpsons wiki either, but the you get 2,000 tickets if you were supposed to get either mascots.

Edit: seen it mentioned in other places, have added it :).
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited August 2013
    Great guide! Just though it would be nice to know at what level each building is available. Not a big deal, but since the info is there you could add it. Thank you :)
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    verov143 wrote:
    Great guide! Just though it would be nice to know at what level each building is available. Not a big deal, but since the info is there you could add it. Thank you :)

Will do :).
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited August 2013
    By the way, Lenny and Carl haven't showed up :? I wonder were those two wandered off to :P
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    verov143 wrote:
    By the way, Lenny and Carl haven't showed up :? I wonder were those two wandered off to :P

They're eating dinner at my Food Needle. Maybe they'll show up when they're finished :D

Nice work Sahl!
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited August 2013
    Oh yeah *cough, cough*...dinner :lol:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    verov143 wrote:
    Oh yeah *cough, cough*...dinner :lol:

That's why I didn't say they were staying at the Hotel together :)

• sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    verov143 wrote:

And the levels have been added :).
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    verov143 wrote:

Nice one Sahl. Your doing an amazing job with this :thumbup:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    verov143 wrote:

Wow Sahl, you are so efficient. Thanks a lot for the guide; I'll be using it. :P
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    This has been added to the guide (post 3) :). PM me if anything is missing or anything needs to be added :).
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:
    verov143 wrote:

Nice one Sahl. Your doing an amazing job with this :thumbup:

As you all well know I don't just throw out many +1s but this deserves one :lol:

+ 1 :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thanks, I'm constantly checking your compiled info on KL and the other walk throughs, very helpful :)
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    verov143 wrote:

Thanks Sahl!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNAyZv8LrgZIxWMw48HeQ0CIpaXHP0J3ijkf1OMzgu8jvZcn87TiT9au8t
  • HawleyBDB
    893 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks man, great post :D
  • deomegus
    595 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    i always reference and rely on an accurate walkthrough.

thanks very much for your effort. :wink:
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    For the "List of Springfield Residents who visit Krustyland", it would help if you mentioned when they appear (after what quest #).

Also, the stickied/locked guide thread has some errors in it (who triggers). If it wasn't locked, I would have commented in it, but I just now found this thread.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    Rosshk wrote:
    For the "List of Springfield Residents who visit Krustyland", it would help if you mentioned when they appear (after what quest #).

Also, the stickied/locked guide thread has some errors in it (who triggers). If it wasn't locked, I would have commented in it, but I just now found this thread.

Part A, I have no idea when they do. Going to keep track from CBG onwards.
    Part B, I know, I will be updating that soon. Most parts, I believe are fine :).
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Rosshk wrote:

Part A, I have no idea when they do. Going to keep track from CBG onwards.
    Part B, I know, I will be updating that soon. Most parts, I believe are fine :).

Cool, thanks. I'm so used to routinely tapping every 30 mins in Krustyland to get tickets from jobs, that I keep accidentally skipping the 'character available' messages. I just skipped Martin's, so he's the only one I know that came with that quest.

So far I have Krusty (1st quest), immediately followed by Homer. Then the ring toss brought Cletus and Sideshow Mel. I think the Death Drop brought Milhouse, Lisa, Bart, and Kearnie. That's all I know about so far, followed by Martin coming over with the Fuzzy Guy Stall.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!