EA Forums - Banner

moleman, kearney and squeaky voiced teen permanently stuck in krustyland

i didnt realize when i was retrieving krustyland stuff from my inventory moleman, kearney and squeaky voiced teen were selected too which i thought was impossible since they are springfield characters. problem is i could not store them back in the inventory and are now stuck in krustyland. does anyone have this problem?
Have you tried to leave them without any task and then get in the shuttle to SF; they may travel back with you. :)

Replies

• SeungyeonAngel
    293 posts
    edited August 2013
    i didnt realize when i was retrieving krustyland stuff from my inventory moleman, kearney and squeaky voiced teen were selected too which i thought was impossible since they are springfield characters. problem is i could not store them back in the inventory and are now stuck in krustyland. does anyone have this problem?
    Have you tried to leave them without any task and then get in the shuttle to SF; they may travel back with you. :)

it worked just like you said.
    thank you pantuflin007!
    nice people still do exist in this forum :)
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited August 2013

Spot on :) iwas scratching my head how to get bart etc. Back from kl but I think it works like this: Characters eligible to go to kl appear in whichever town you are in as long as they are not on a job. Once they are on a job in either town then they disappear from the other.

Or...... it could be just another glitch to add to this expansion :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.