EA Forums - Banner

Where to get 3-d glasses?

So pt.2 of the milhouse event started recently and whenever I tap for my characters to gather 3d glasses it states the location is currently not available. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• The location I have is the Heights Theater so you probably need to unlock that building.
  • i4ciqilgi4ie.jpg
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • wadebear
    3942 posts Member
    There's a glitch. You're supposed to be able to use the Brown House if you don't have the Springfield Heights Theater, but it's not working right.
    You could try storing any and all Brown houses, popping over to the Neighborhood, then going back to Springfield and putting Brown houses out.
  • its now fixed. the job is at SF elementary
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • I’m so glad that after being at level 27 when I realised and grinding all weekend til late last night to get the theater that my characters did the job there once... then the second time headed for the school 😂 oh well, all the extra stuff has increased my multiplier tenfold
  • wadebear
    3942 posts Member
    I’m so glad that after being at level 27 when I realised and grinding all weekend til late last night to get the theater that my characters did the job there once... then the second time headed for the school 😂 oh well, all the extra stuff has increased my multiplier tenfold
    Keep going. I'm playing a test game to try to find some stuff out that I started a few weeks ago. I just hit level 60 today and by dumping every donut I get my hands on into Burns' Mystery Boxes & Beach Hideaways, along with slamming along through the Heights my multiplier is already at 234.5%.
    That's like half of what I used to have in my Premium game after 5 years of play.