• shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    Exactly what I wanted! Thank you! 8)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Hi all, sorry if this has been covered but I've been away for work for a couple days and haven't been on here much! But anyway, is there a list of which Springieldians that can travel to Krustyland and earn me tickets???

I'm not completed far from it as it goes as I'm not speeding things up as I don't see the point when this is here to stay :P but I have the following people in my KL

Homer
    Bart
    Lisa
    Kearny
    Nelson
    Otto
    CBG
    Mole man
    Wiggum
    Martin
    Milhouse
    SVT

I think that's it without checking
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    Ok so none of those characters a on tasks now - how do I get them into my Krustyland? I thought that when I went to KL they would just appear?! :?
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    Yer, that one I'm not to sure about. Still a lot to try and work out.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Ok so none of those characters a on tasks now - how do I get them into my Krustyland? I thought that when I went to KL they would just appear?! :?

They can't be on tasks in your Springfield if they are then they can't travel :lol:
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I'm not completed far from it as it goes as I'm not speeding things up as I don't see the point when this is here to stay :P but I have the following people in my KL

I hear you, if the donuts were free then by all means but if your paying hundreds of £'s for something that you would eventually have for free, it doesn't make sense to me.

• LtType77
    642 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

They can't be on tasks in your Springfield if they are then they can't travel :lol:

Hmm it must be at a certain point all tho characters go to KL right now I only have Mulhouse, Lisa, Bart, homer, Cletus, and krusty. And I am almost done building the first krusty burger and I have one star... So I guess after KB finishes more of the characters will come?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    LtType77 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

Hmm it must be at a certain point all tho characters go to KL right now I only have Mulhouse, Lisa, Bart, homer, Cletus, and krusty. And I am almost done building the first krusty burger and I have one star... So I guess after KB finishes more of the characters will come?

The further you progress thru the KL quests the more people will arrive :)
  • HawleyBDB
    1028 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    LtType77 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

The further you progress thru the KL quests the more people will arrive :)

Yeah, as tasks become available in Krustyland for certain characters, they will just appear in Krustyland with you if they are not on tasks in Springfield :D
    Username: KidHawley
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    I wish EA would write official guides for these updates as opposed to leaving it to users!

Big shout out to Sahl and everyone else who puts in the time & money to do this for us standard players! :mrgreen: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    I wish EA would write official guides for these updates as opposed to leaving it to users!

Big shout out to Sahl and everyone else who puts in the time & money to do this for us standard players! :mrgreen: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Why do it when someone else is doing it for ya :lol: the question is if they did would it be as good as Sahl's ?? :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!