EA Forums - Banner

Problem w/ SP entertainers

My entertainers won't walk around any more. Is anyone else having this problem? It started after KL update.
I tried storing them all then bringing them back out. Now they're all stuck on the same spot. They still do their tasks (fiddle, juggle, mime, etc) but just won't move!
Any advice?
Thanks

BBCode (message boards & forums)
pnR69uw.jpg

Although this is a problem it does look kinda funny with them all trying to balance together on the box :lol:

Replies

• michaelkturk
    14 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've got the same problem, though mine are in a different spot. Mine are all jammed together in the middle of the Squidport arch tiles.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm sure your neighbors get a big kick out of that scene! :lol: Neo's right, I do think they are all trying to balance on that box. :mrgreen:

Hopefully in the next update, this will all be fixed.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Some1 said that if you have the entrance tiles blocked they won't walk around and you don't have anything attached to the from of the entrance so tech it's blocked
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited August 2013
    My entrance is not blocked and there is plenty of space for them to move around, yet they are all staying in one spot (per the OP description). Must be another glitch from this last update..... :evil:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    My entrance is not blocked and there is plenty of space for them to move around, yet they are all staying in one spot (per the OP description). Must be another glitch from this last update..... :evil:
    I agree, it must be a glitch. My problem is not with the performers but I noticed since the KL update that my regular characters won't go beyond the first two rows of my SP, only to perform tasks.
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Even a fence is considered "blocking" them
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited August 2013
    Even a fence is considered "blocking" them

No fences and two rows of tiles, they are not blocked in any way, this is an obvious glitch as they were not doing this at all before the most recent update.

They wont leave this spot (unless I move a building on top of them, then they group up in the next open space North)

uMb4nNQl.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thought maybe it was my fountain, but when I moved it they did this :shock:

5OURz1l.jpg

And this :roll:

aksvIva.png
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited August 2013
    Man, I had this sorted a couple days ago. I moved some fencing and they started moving again but last night they started up their weirdness again but in different spots so I stored them and now that I put them back they all stand on top of each other at the entrance to mt SP. grrrrrrrr

• AmandaElwood
    168 posts Member
    edited August 2013

I tried storing them all then bringing them back out. Now they're all stuck on the same spot. They still do their tasks (fiddle, juggle, mime, etc) but just won't move!

pnR69uw.jpg

I know it's frustrating and not funny for you, but this picture is making me giggle. They look like they're terrified to go through that arch...

Human statue: "What do you think that thing is?"
    Fire Eater: "I don't know. You guys go first, I'll stay here."
    Juggler: "No way I'm going near it. It's huge! Mime, you go."
    Mime: "Stop pushing me!"
    Handsome Pete: "gak"
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    pnR69uw.jpg
    I know it's frustrating and not funny for you, but this picture is making me giggle. They look like they're terrified to go through that arch...
    Haha, great imagination!

I hope the glitch gets fixed soon. Mine is not so important. :P
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited August 2013

pnR69uw.jpg

Nah! I think it's hilarious too! Especially since I've figured out how to get them to move sorta, lol!
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013

pnR69uw.jpg

Nah! I think it's hilarious too! Especially since I've figured out how to get them to move sorta, lol!

This made me laugh. 20146.gif
    Great job at captions! :thumbup:

• Happycarlton
    196 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I had this problem and did a bit of experimenting.
    It seems that since the Krustyland update for some reason the space required by the boardwalk performers is a whole boardwalk tile - they won't move to a partially filled tiled
  • HermosaRyan
    78 posts
    edited August 2013
    I only have 2 of them and they kept ended up on the beach. I stored them and then released them and they usually would end up at the entrance. Sorry, wasn't seeing exactly what you were seeing but storing them fixed my issue.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    uCiVuFc.jpg

Lol the look on the Mimes face is hilarious, kinda like 'he's behind me, isn't he?'
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    uCiVuFc.jpg

Lol the look on the Mimes face is hilarious, kinda like 'he's behind me, isn't he?'
    Haha, yes, and the fire eater is playing peekaboo. :mrgreen:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Lol look brilliant !
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!