EA Forums - Banner

My Panorama!

that looks awesome Sahl! nice work. Did it take you long?

The+most+awesome+gif+on+the+interwebz.+Don+t+click+this-cf-gif.gif

Replies

• sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Thanks :). Took me 3 hours with the amount of mistakes I made. But worth it to see it as a whole :).
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Thanks :). Took me 3 hours with the amount of mistakes I made. But worth it to see it as a whole :).
    it does look very impressive :thumbup: Is there away u can take on more shot? It appears that u have cut off the mental hospital :(
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    it does look very impressive :thumbup: Is there away u can take on more shot? It appears that u have cut off the mental hospital :(

Tried to add it, but I couldn't fit it in. Will add it in the future though.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Tried to add it, but I couldn't fit it in. Will add it in the future though.
    oh well, still looks awesome mrgreen:
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited August 2013
    It looks really good. It looks amazing as a panoramic. How did you do it on the ipad? Which app did you find. :-)
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    It looks really good. It looks amazing as a panoramic. How did you do it on the ipad? Which app did you find. :-)

Thanks :). I used Photo mess. Had to create around 5 mini panoramics and even then, couldn't fit the whole thing.
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited August 2013
    I love photomess. It's a fab little app. Looks great neighbour :-)
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    It was done on an iPad??!! The design looks nice and tidy, loads of roads you have there :mrgreen:
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    It was done on an iPad??!! The design looks nice and tidy, loads of roads you have there :mrgreen:

Thanks :). And yeah, on an iPad. Never doing that again :lol:.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I love seeing people panorama's, really is nice to see the whole town in all its glory :thumbup:

I know it has been said before but my fav part of your town has got to be the Forrest area looks really good :D that being said your whole town does look really good :)

I need to get another panorama done as my last one was before squidport was on the scene :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Looking good Sahl, real good! I like the restaurant and forest area especially!
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    jacko_9997 wrote:
    Looking good Sahl, real good! I like the restaurant and forest area especially!
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I love seeing people panorama's, really is nice to see the whole town in all its glory :thumbup:

I know it has been said before but my fav part of your town has got to be the Forrest area looks really good :D that being said your whole town does look really good :)

Thanks, I think I surprised myself at the end product :D. Glad people like the forest :).
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I need to get another panorama done as my last one was before squidport was on the scene :(

Can't wait to see it ;).
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Great job Sahl! I love the river, and how neat everything is. It shows you put a lot of work into it. :D
    :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013

mhr6I7I.jpg
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looks great Sahl!

I like that forest.... is it new ;):)
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thanks Chris, Menace and Pantu :).
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Looks great Sahl!

I like that forest.... is it new ;):)

The newest :mrgreen:.
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited August 2013
    Nice stuff! Liking your restaurant area 8)

QDJSGPS.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!