EA Forums - Banner

I'm all out of donuts, I'm so lost without them...

Prev13
Next sale is believed to be around Xmas time so if you can wait til then do so :)

Replies

• shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    Next sale is believed to be around Xmas time so if you can wait til then do so :)

I have the willpower, but it totally depends what limited time items are released between now & then! :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    From a one-time peak of around 2,550 I am now down to 7 donuts... What a sad day! :cry:I got the Boatload during the Gil 25% off sale, so I'm proud that I held out for so long! Now is the big question tho - do I get more? And if so, when?! Come on Gil - gimme a sale! :mrgreen:

How the "hell" did you hang onto those donuts for soo long :shock: I would have spent them within a few days easy :lol:

I'm down to 100 left :( im kinda in the same boat do i buy more or leave it a week :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013

:D
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:
    From a one-time peak of around 2,550 I am now down to 7 donuts... What a sad day! :cry:I got the Boatload during the Gil 25% off sale, so I'm proud that I held out for so long! Now is the big question tho - do I get more? And if so, when?! Come on Gil - gimme a sale! :mrgreen:

How the "hell" did you hang onto those donuts for soo long :shock: I would have spent them within a few days easy :lol:

I'm down to 100 left :( im kinda in the same boat do i buy more or leave it a week :lol:
    :lol: One of you is like shall I wait 4 months
    The others like yeah Im not sure if to wait a week either....
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    I bought a boatload with the Gil sale as well and still have 1045 left. I'm not spending a single donut on Krustyland and am budgeting 500 donuts for Halloween and 500 for Xmas (Hopefully there is a Gil Sale before the end of Xmas)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    jacko_9997 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

There is NO WAY i could wait four months to buy donuts for this game 1wc01R2.gif
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    jacko_9997 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

There is NO WAY i could wait four months to buy donuts for this game 1wc01R2.gif

"This thing could deep fry a buffalo in 40 seconds."
    hqdefault.jpg
    "40 seconds!? But I want it NOW!"

:lol::lol:
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    I will probably last until the next limited time premium item then cave! Especially if that item is a Krustyland building!! :shock: :mrgreen:

Neo, I can picture you now, sat shaking in a dark corner with tears in your eyes! "Must...get....more...donuts!" Haha :lol:
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    How the "hell" did you hang onto those donuts for soo long :shock: I would have spent them within a few days easy :lol: [/color]

By exercising patience my good man! And having a rule in place: "only buy buildings and limited time premiums, no decorations unless limited time" :wink: 8)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Neo, I can picture you now, sat shaking in a dark corner with tears in your eyes! "Must...get....more...donuts!" Haha :lol:

Close but in a dark corner :lol: I am starting to feel the itch to buy more donuts again tho :lol:

Edit:
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

By exercising patience my good man! And having a rule in place: "only buy buildings and limited time premiums, no decorations unless limited time" :wink: 8)

I have no patience when it comes to donuts specially when there is a premium item sitting there to be bought :mrgreen: I must have it NOW!! 1wc01R2.gif
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I have no patience when it comes to donuts specially when there is a premium item sitting there to be bought :mrgreen: I must have it NOW!![/color] 1wc01R2.gif

COMPLETIONIST!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I have no patience when it comes to donuts specially when there is a premium item sitting there to be bought :mrgreen: I must have it NOW!! 1wc01R2.gif

COMPLETIONIST!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thank you 1wc01R2.gif

Tony-Stark-Sunglasses-Iron-Man-2.gif
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I confess, i have to have every premium,imited item, i even caved on that ugly grasshopper :lol:
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I know you were right. Believing for so long.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

Now this is stick in my head!
  • Tbone2020
    21 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    So I am not the only one that instantly thought of 'Air Supply'? Nice to know I am not the only 35+ on this board
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm down to 4 donuts myself. And I wouldn't have three of those if I hadn't leveled up a couple of days ago. Still looking for a good iTunes deal before I buy more donuts; or ANY deal, since I'm planning on buying a boatload.
  • dessskris
    195 posts
    edited August 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

what came across my mind right away, too :P

the Xmas Gil thing... isn't it a Gil Deal instead of a Gil Sale? the Duffman, Springfield Sign and 50k cash deal.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited August 2013
    I think we could all agree that a combo of the last 2 sales would be very welcome! 25% off the price with 25% extra donuts!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    Tbone2020 wrote:
    So I am not the only one that instantly thought of 'Air Supply'? Nice to know I am not the only 35+ on this board

Not sure what I hate to admit more. That I am in the 35+ crowd, or I actually recognized Air Supply.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!