EA Forums - Banner

Premium Scratch Cards

Hey

I was wondering how many people out there regularly buy these, and what have your success rates on decent prizes been like?

I buy th quite often and I've won 50 donuts twice and consistantly win between 9-12

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I bought a fair few of those when they 1st came on the scene and didnt have much luck with them so now i hardly bother tbh, ive never won the big 100donuts, i think the highest ive won was 20 once rest of the times was 6,9,12 :twisted:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited August 2013
    I use to buy them, but then I realised that I wasn't really going to win a huge amount. Now I buy the store full of donuts. The amount of scratchies I would have to buy to get 900 donuts. That's how I look at it.
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've brought quite a lot and buy them fairly regularly I've had 100 3 times 50 at least 7/8 probs more including my missis acc and 20 just as many........4 scratch cards could land you with 144 (most from 4 in a row I've ever had) or could land you with as low as 34 which if that happens you should brought 60 out right.........the key to scratch cards is the less you buy the higher the profit I never buy more than 3 in a row anymore cause if you buy 4 and get less than 60 nuts you end up conning yourself....
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I have bought quite a few of them and must be one of the lucky ones I've scored the jackpot about 4/5 times, once was actually twice in a row. Won 50 a few times aswell so it's really hit and miss..I like playing them if I'm short on donuts for one item..if I know I want to buy lots of premium items then I just buy the packages, saves a lot more money.
  • Neesep
    39 posts
    edited August 2013
    I usually buy them if I need a few doughnuts to top up to buy a character. I've had one 50 and the rest have been 6,9,12.
  • TaztheAdman
    49 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the replies. I think I will stick to buying donuts from the store. At least you know exactly what your getting for your money that way.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the replies. I think I will stick to buying donuts from the store. At least you know exactly what your getting for your money that way.

Thats what i do :) I then only buy the odd Scratch R on the odd occasion just to see if my luck is in......But it very rarely is :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • iliketoannoyyou
    291 posts
    edited August 2013

Fair play dude also would you add me please :mrgreen:
    Forum name = game name :mrgreen:
  • TaztheAdman
    49 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Thats what i do :) I then only buy the odd Scratch R on the odd occasion just to see if my luck is in......But it very rarely is :lol:

I've only won the normal scratch card jackpot about 3 times out of 500, which demonstrates that my luck is rarely in either. It's almost as if EA don't want to give us anything for free... :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.