EA Forums - Banner

Krust-o-meter

I you won't get one star till you have built krusty burger......... I think :mrgreen: could be one after I also wasted all my tickets trying to get one star than had to save for ages to build next build ing lol :cry:

Replies

• LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited August 2013
    I do have one star overall, I boosted my merch rating by buying 6 ring toss boths, but I want to get my Kitsch rating up to help boost my overall rating.
  • 111111simpsons
    118 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've added a bunch of fences, a Krusty trash can, and a pavillion tent, and my Kitch score is still at zero stars. :evil:
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I've added a bunch of fences, a Krusty trash can, and a pavillion tent, and my Kitch score is still at zero stars. :evil:

The tents works. Put 2 on KL and you get one kitch filled. The Schrubs, fences, trash cans don't do jack.
  • 111111simpsons
    118 posts
    edited August 2013
    Vs1976 wrote:

The tents works. Put 2 on KL and you get one kitch filled. The Schrubs, fences, trash cans don't do jack.

Thanks, VS, that helps. At least the trash can wasn't a total waste -- I see I need three of them later on in the quest line.
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited August 2013
    I got up to 300 tickets and bought a pavilion tent and it did the trick im at 1 kitsch star.
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited August 2013
    I have to wonder if that premium trash can does anything for the Kitsch rating, or if they're just a waste of donuts...
  • bobobobob690266
    97 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I picked up 3 of the new palm trees, they didn't get me a star. I'll have to try the tents next (after I make sure I have enough tickets for the two buildings I might access tomorrow... :roll:
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Only the tents seem to give you kitch stars. Nothing else seems to do anything.
  • bobobobob690266
    97 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    That's unfortunate :cry:

ah well, plenty of time to fix it I suppose. I just want to get more people running around in the park (kinda wish you could get random people wandering around in your Springfield too for when so many of the characters are inside for their actions...)
  • roby_otero
    6 posts
    edited August 2013
    Hi, here my first post, I hope to be helpful. :-)

5gj4.jpg

5p4x.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    roby_otero wrote:

5gj4.jpg

5p4x.jpg

Wow!! What a 1st Post! :thumbup: We need to get this added to the Walkthrough :)

welcome.gif to the forum :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • roby_otero
    6 posts
    edited August 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    roby_otero wrote:

5gj4.jpg

5p4x.jpg

This is a very useful post. :thumbup: Is it your own work or did you find it from another site? Either way, thanks for posting it. :thumbup:

I found it on another page, but did not know if the forum rules allow posting links to other pages, so I summarized the content in an image.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Very useful! :thumbup:
  • mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Very, very useful! :thumbup:

Get back to the top!
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    roby_otero wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    roby_otero wrote:

5gj4.jpg

5p4x.jpg

This is a very useful post. :thumbup: Is it your own work or did you find it from another site? Either way, thanks for posting it. :thumbup:

I found it on another page, but did not know if the forum rules allow posting links to other pages, so I summarized the content in an image.

Its my understanding that you can post links to other pages, but you cannot post links to other websites
    I really like the spreadsheet image :D good job!
  • mvcv
    10 posts
    edited August 2013
    Re: on the list with the number of points received for each piece of "kitsch", do the numbers next to trees, flowers and shrubs mean that you only get points up to that number of each one and then none for any additional?
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mvcv wrote:
    Re: on the list with the number of points received for each piece of "kitsch", do the numbers next to trees, flowers and shrubs mean that you only get points up to that number of each one and then none for any additional?

No, you get that amount of points for each one.
  • mvcv
    10 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    mvcv wrote:

I think I didn't clarify- I meant the numbers listed next to the words Trees (1-9), Flowers (1-4) and Shrubs (1-5)- so I'm asking what those numbers mean if they aren't a maximum amount of each that give you points towards the kitsch rating.
  • mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mvcv wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    mvcv wrote:

I think I didn't clarify- I meant the numbers listed next to the words Trees (1-9), Flowers (1-4) and Shrubs (1-5)- so I'm asking what those numbers mean if they aren't a maximum amount of each that give you points towards the kitsch rating.
    Those numbers mean the amount of different ones there are. e.g. there are 9 trees, 4 flowers etc.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    roby_otero wrote:

5gj4.jpg

5p4x.jpg

PRINTSCREEN :mrgreen: my photos are just packed with Simpson info
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.