EA Forums - Banner

Can't get into game.

Prev1
Sorry to hear that! Is it your account maybe? Perhaps you should try creating another one with a different email and try that. :?

Replies

• TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited August 2013
    Sorry to hear that! Is it your account maybe? Perhaps you should try creating another one with a different email and try that. :?

Thanks, Jay_Kay.

At the risk of demonstrating my stupidity, how would I do that and get back into my game? Sorry for needing the remedial explanation!

Also, I have another game using this account that has no problems, but I don't know if that's relevant.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Also, I have another game using this account that has no problems, but I don't know if that's relevant.

So you have two games? Your 2nd town loads fine but your 1st town is the problem?

Is your email working ok?

Does you game try to load then freeze / kick you out? Or just dont load at all? Bart screen etc?

Sorry to hear you having problems :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    You mean you've got another EA/Origin game that works no problem with that account? I'm not sure if it's relevant either. :?

Also, if you start a new account and your device then saves that account to itself, you can change back to your regular account by clicking the Logout button (bottom left) when you get to the initial Tap Here to Continue screen. Then you should be given the option to log in with your original account.
  • mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I think EA is up to something. I've had problems responding to posts or asking posts here, so that means EA servers. Who knows?
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

So you have two games? Your 2nd town loads fine but your 1st town is the problem?

Is your email working ok?

Does you game try to load then freeze / kick you out? Or just dont load at all? Bart screen etc?

Sorry to hear you having problems :(

No, I only have one town. I meant the EA game, Sims Freeplay uses the same account. Email works fine. The game won't load at all; just the spinning donut forever.

Thanks for responding.
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited August 2013
    You mean you've got another EA/Origin game that works no problem with that account? I'm not sure if it's relevant either. :?

Also, if you start a new account and your device then saves that account to itself, you can change back to your regular account by clicking the Logout button (bottom left) when you get to the initial Tap Here to Continue screen. Then you should be given the option to log in with your original account.

You got it, Jay_Kay. Different EA game entirely that works fine.

Now I understand what you mean about starting the new account. I'll try that when I calm down. :-( Right now, I'm so afraid it's "Game Over" after I just bought/spent so many donuts.
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited August 2013
    I think EA is up to something. I've had problems responding to posts or asking posts here, so that means EA servers. Who knows?

I'd be grateful if it's just an EA server problem at this point. Thanks for reading and responding.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    Unfortunately I don't think it's EA's servers as I've just gotten into my game. Try not to stress LadySims, these things have a way of working out. :) If the new account doesn't work, then you should just let the game load for as long as you can (even if it takes hours) on both devices, at least if you get in you'll be able to see that your premium purchases haven't been affected. Might also be worth opening up a ticket with EA.

Best of luck, keep us posted. :)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Hope you get it sorted. Iam feel lost and confused when I can't log in when it's time to reset tasks.

home-alone_682.gif

sad-homer-cries-o.gif
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited August 2013
    Unfortunately I don't think it's EA's servers as I've just gotten into my game. Try not to stress LadySims, these things have a way of working out. :) If the new account doesn't work, then you should just let the game load for as long as you can (even if it takes hours) on both devices, at least if you get in you'll be able to see that your premium purchases haven't been affected. Might also be worth opening up a ticket with EA.

Best of luck, keep us posted. :)

You are so sweet Jay_Kay.

I am very sad indeed, but I'll try not to stress. I did let the game load for an hour, but not hours. When I calm down, I guess I'll open an EA ticket.

Thanks for your good wishes, and caring enough to want me to keep you posted.
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited August 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Hope you get it sorted. Iam feel lost and confused when I can't log in when it's time to reset tasks.

home-alone_682.gif

sad-homer-cries-o.gif

I can't believe you could make me smile, but you did. Those gifs are perfect. :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Does sound like this could be a server outage for you, how long has this been going on?

1) My advice to you here is not to keep trying to log in as that has been known to cause issues, you best to leave the game for a few hours and come back later (i know it annoying)

2) Other than that if you cant wait load the game and let it donut spin and see whether it logs in

Id go with my 1) advice 1st really :)

Really hope you get into your game soon, i will still visit tho for you :)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

home-alone_682.gif

sad-homer-cries-o.gif

I can't believe you could make me smile, but you did. Those gifts are perfect. :lol:

Glad to hear it. :thumbup:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    No problem at all, really. Emmcee's gifs convey the emotion perfectly. Probably a good idea not to open your ticket with EA until your anger has passed too. :)
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Does sound like this could be a server outage for you, how long has this been going on?

1) My advice to you here is not to keep trying to log in as that has been known to cause issues, you best to leave the game for a few hours and come back later (i know it annoying)

2) Other than that if you cant wait load the game and let it donut spin and see whether it logs in

It's gotten much slower since the KL update. Then, it began to crash after I went into each neighbor's town.

You know what my town looks like, Neo..., all the premium stuff, but not huge. I don't think the size is any problem.

I'll take your #1 advice first, and put it down for awhile. It might be good for me and the game!

Thanks for checking my town while I can't get in! I always appreciate your visits!
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    It's not size that matters, it's how you use it. :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

It's gotten much slower since the KL update. Then, it began to crash after I went into each neighbor's town.

You know what my town looks like, Neo..., all the premium stuff, but not huge. I don't think the size is any problem.

I'll take your #1 advice first, and put it down for awhile. It might be good for me and the game!

Thanks for checking my town while I can't get in! I always appreciate your visits!

Hopefully leaving it for a few hours you might be able to get back in :) Some people have been locked out for days lately :(

I am doing the rounds again tonight so i will check and make sure your town is ok :) and make sure no one has let the cat out :lol:
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited August 2013
    No problem at all, really. Emmcee's gifs convey the emotion perfectly. Probably a good idea not to open your ticket with EA until your anger has passed too. :)

Good point about waiting on the ticket. :wink:

Right now, I haven't gotten to the "mad" yet, though. That'll come later if it's not fixed.

At this point, I'm just sad, worried, and disappointed I can't play with KL.

You guys have made me feel much, much better, though. It's good to know friends are there for you. :-)
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Hopefully leaving it for a few hours you might be able to get back in :) Some people have been locked out for days lately :(

I am doing the rounds again tonight so i will check and make sure your town is ok :) and make sure no one has let the cat out :lol:

Thanks! Let me know if you can't get in, either!

I appreciate your checking on the cat, too.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Thanks! Let me know if you can't get in, either!

I appreciate your checking on the cat, too.

Im stopping work now to check for you :) as i know id wanna know ASAP and not wait lol just gotta find ya in the NON alphabetical list :evil:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.