EA Forums - Banner

Halloween update

Now that we have seaport I want some killer dolphins :wink:

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I hope we have the zombies again :) That was really good, but will they copy a previous year who knows
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • InspctHerGajet
    257 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!

d052eb208fc2d7023a5e0bd6a1d88f9d.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    I hope they bring the zombies back. They noise they made when you squished them made me laugh every time. And please reanimate bad dream house!
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    We will have a lot more kids to trick or treat this time also so means 1 of 2 things they can give us more items for candy because we can collect more candy or make things cost a lot more since we can get candy easier

Can't remember who we had for Halloween last year, there was Bart Lisa Millhouse Martin and Nelson?

Now we have Bart Lisa Millhouse Martin Nelson Ralph Rod Todd think I'm missing someone none premium
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited August 2013
    I bet this year will be totally different...I would rather them repeat the same items, since I was not playing last year for Haloween, but The Treehouse of Horror has been so relevant during the simpsons tenure I have a tough time believing it will not be an epic update.
  • Benromero303
    92 posts
    edited August 2013
    I hope they incorporate krustyland this year.
    Also I hope they expand on the Mayan theme.
    The.Simpsons.S24E02.HDTV_.x264-LOL.mp4_snapshot_01.56_2012.10.10_13.11.12.jpg
  • bobobobob690266
    97 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I just hope I can play during the Halloween update this year, some glitch last year locked me out for the entire duration of the Halloween event and I missed everything :cry:
  • jcrews74
    126 posts
    edited August 2013

That would be amazing
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited August 2013

That's a lot of skins!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013

That's a lot of skins!

+ Alot of Donuts :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    We need Kodos and Mayan Marge!
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited August 2013
    Was the zombie gameplay similar to the WD gameplay? Sorry... didn't start till after then... :oops:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Was the zombie gameplay similar to the WD gameplay? Sorry... didn't start till after then... :oops:

Pretty much, yeah, except they were slower :lol:
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

That's a lot of skins!

+ Alot of Donuts :lol:

+ A lot of boatloads to buy! :wink:
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'd hope they do something new, but also re-release the stuff from last year. Us lowly droid users never got a chance to get it. And I really want witch Marge.
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Awesome, thanks! :D
    Twkoenig wrote:
    I'd hope they do something new, but also re-release the stuff from last year. Us lowly droid users never got a chance to get it. And I really want witch Marge.

I want Devil Flanders! That'd be freakin sweet!!! :-)
  • roby_otero
    6 posts
    edited August 2013
    Now that we have seaport I want some killer dolphins :wink:

I see it very likely, and I suppose anything will come of the next episode of Halloween XIV.
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

And bigger, so they were easier to find.

And my town was way smaller, which probably helped
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Awesome, thanks! :D
    Twkoenig wrote:

I want Devil Flanders! That'd be freakin sweet!!! :-)

I forgot about him. Definitely want him too!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!