EA Forums - Banner

KBBL radio....good idea?

They'll include it someday...as a premium item for 250 donuts.

Replies

• hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I like that idea :wink:
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I want Stampy with this. Also, c'mon, K-JAZZ and Jazz Hole with Bleeding Gums too!
  • hnrperaza006
    40 posts
    edited August 2013
    I want Stampy with this. Also, c'mon, K-JAZZ and Jazz Hole with Bleeding Gums too!

They'll be premium and overpriced too, as much as I'd love to have them in the game.
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited August 2013

They'll be premium and overpriced too, as much as I'd love to have them in the game.

EA cannot possibly have all characters and buildings being premium. For starters, people would balk at it and player base would drop. For another thing, it's just impractical. With 24, soon to be 25 years of show to cover, there are WAY too many to justify it all being premium.
  • Benromero303
    92 posts
    edited August 2013
    this would be a great idea especially if you could have it have tasks like channel 6 studios
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Yea I imagine there's a possibility it maybe added at some point but I doubt they would include the music idea but it would be awesome!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!