EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with All This Jazz mini event stuff...

Up and ready for your designs.
TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking

Replies

• My first design done.
    bVrUonG.jpg
  • ymr556ehgium.png

Can't wait to unlock this.
  • I was so curious about how it was going to work design-wise I couldn’t resist rushing it. It’s really cool but so tricky to make it ‘fit’ with roads and water. The task comes with an additional unexpected feature that’s nice too.
  • xk87hbqgwhrk.jpg

quick design
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited September 28
    ymr556ehgium.png
    No way....
    But too bad they scrwed it up- with the yellow line! that the regular roads have NEVER HAVE LOL
    It looks completely out of place
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    ymr556ehgium.png
    No way....
    But too bad they scrwed it up- with the yellow line! that the regular roads have NEVER HAVE LOL
    It looks completely out of place

The line and the colour... why? Whyyyyyyyyyy? :D

I somehow still really love this decoration despite everything about it making it as hard as possible to seamlessly integrate into its surrounds :)
  • Nothing too exciting from me but I really did enjoy this little event as far as content and writing. I have those jazz guys entertaining all over town.

QQY8J8C.png

gSjKksu.png

7z9kdel.png

Ou3j2Y9.png
  • Still messing with designs with this one. Be a while before I finished it off.
    BPl145c.jpg
  • rockyb2006
    731 posts Member
    edited September 29
    yuyflq4hurp2.jpeg
    @JJR2112 , I used most of your idea to fit mine in. I’m a map follower, so this is the best set up I can think of.
  • LoL it’s a bit of a bummer to pinch someone else’s design ideas and not do as good a job, but thanks @JJR2112 for the inspo - I’m going to keep working on this :)

80k6kpp651k2.png

• My designs from the event. I also used @JJR2112 layout of the bridge but with some slight differences to it.
    gwPKnBQ.jpg

I used Uncle Moe's as a filler building since I was going to add another club or recording studio in its place but it looks okay here.
    qbXTyhl.jpg

I've had the Jazzy Goodtime's for over a year now (Yearbook) and I'm pleased that I finally designed it plus I thought it looked good with the Coconut Babaloo.
    tNCTfDf.jpg