EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland Bumpercars :)

2Next

Replies

• redmms
    45 posts
    edited August 2013
    i think he said avitar is when you get promoted now...
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited August 2013
    redmms wrote:
    on a side note i just noticed i can post pics and quotes, but didnt get a msg about being upgraded, did they do this for everyone now?

Yep, promotion's only for avatars now! :D

Slightly off topic (sorry) but how come they give you the option of using an avatar when you have not yet been promoted to have one? I have an avatar ready and waiting but no promotion so no avatar :(

yeah, not sure why they let you choose one before they'll show it, but just keep active on the forum and you'll be promoted soon.
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited August 2013
    Love it :thumbup:
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looking great, I had the same idea, just haven't gotten around to it yet :lol:
  • heatherbea444
    234 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    So neat! There are so many creative people here!! I used to think my town looked nice until I came to this forum and was then severely disappointed in my town, lol.
    Awesome job on the bumper cars! :)
  • redmms
    45 posts
    edited August 2013
    thanks guys! anyone else do anything with the scrap in there krustyland? pics?
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    redmms wrote:
    thanks guys! anyone else do anything with the scrap in there krustyland? pics?

Actually somone already did the bumper cars idea before you did and posted a thread.
    There's also a thread I posted where people can post pics of what they did with the keustyland debris. You can see it here

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9652054.page
  • redmms
    45 posts
    edited August 2013
    crap haha!!! wish the search on here was better! but eitherway i like em all...
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    redmms wrote:
    crap haha!!! wish the search on here was better! but eitherway i like em all...

Hey, Sometimes great minds think alike. And it is a very good idea.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.