EA Forums - Banner

My Krustyland so far [Part 2] Feedback appreciated.

Looks great mate :thumbup:

Do you have all the land? or you got more to go?

Replies

• sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Thanks :). Got around 65-75% of the land. The expensive lands still to come, :lol:.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Thanks :). Got around 65-75% of the land. The expensive lands still to come, :lol:.

Yeah some of it is really high aint it :( Although to be fair you dont actually need all the land :lol: I have a few people who have the lot and to be honest the KL looks empty for most of it
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looking fantastic neighbour. Another greag little forest too :-)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Great one Sahl looks awesome so far! I only wish they had hedges in KL :lol::mrgreen:
  • HawleyBDB
    893 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Looks great man, really like it :mrgreen:
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looking good buddy, I can't wait till I have more land so I can start placing stuff properly.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    Nice! :D
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thanks everyone :).
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Great one Sahl looks awesome so far! I only wish they had hedges in KL :lol::mrgreen:

Hedges would have been awesome. Also wish they gave us the apple and orange trees. I have a strong dislike for the other trees (don't know why, lol).
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Thanks everyone :).
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Hedges would have been awesome. Also wish they gave us the apple and orange trees. I have a strong dislike for the other trees (don't know why, lol).
    i think the fruit tree would look awesome. But I think KL could do with a whole lot of decos. I'd like flood light lamposts , add water, balloons parades or floats haha
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    Added the Duff Pavilion, Viking Boat Ride, the castle and the Scratchy thing :lol: along with a couple more decorations.
    What do you think?
    9463416400_3fdb331e62_c.jpg
  • cavemanchewy
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    That's a great looking KL. you got a lot of real estate to work with there.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Looks good
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow Sahl, this is really great! :thumbup: Your Krustyland is coming along nicely. I really like the way you decorated the hotel and the Duff Pavilion. 8)
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Your KL is a paradise. Every area is very well groomed and they come together graciously and in harmony.
    :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looks awesome! Wish I had enough tickets to get mine going that far. I do wish they had another type of land to use though. But you've done great with what is available.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thanks everyone :). Now for the last few rides.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!