EA Forums - Banner

Got my second Lemon Tree

Man so many people getting another atm would love 2 but I reckon will be wiped which sucks

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Im just checking now to see if i have this 2nd Lemon Tree.......and surprise surprise...... No i dont :( Well not yet anyway :lol:

Where was yours found? In the inventory box?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Man so many people getting another atm would love 2 but I reckon will be wiped which sucks
    i think it'll get wiped too. But it's good that I have one just in case they give us somthing for it
    tumblr_m96ck3LiNM1qismj4o1_400.gif haha :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    How cool would it be that if you got that glitch for two trees and they let you keep them :shock:

I WANT another Lemon Tree :twisted:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Im just checking now to see if i have this 2nd Lemon Tree.......and surprise surprise...... No i dont :( Well not yet anyway :lol:

nooo silly! In a mystrey box like the first one u win haha. But you have to be in KL tho. so I hear
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

nooo silly! In a mystrey box like the first one u win haha. But you have to be in KL tho. so I hear

Oh i see i didnt realise that i thought it just appeared :lol:

There no way i'm getting another LT now then :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Oh i see i didnt realise that i thought it just appeared :lol:

There no way i'm getting another LT now then :lol:
    haha if ur lucky u could get one in your weekly bonus. But like I said. If you open it in KL the chances are higher or a lemon tree. But I can plant it or sell it. So it just sits there being a tree :(
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    How cool would it be that if you got that glitch for two trees and they let you keep them :shock:

agreeeeed!!!
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

agreeeeed!!!

...lemon grove :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!