EA Forums - Banner

Any reason to keep collectiing money in SF?

I just put em all on 24 hr tasks just for the sake of it. New players must be overwhelmed with so much to do, I'm glad that I have all the land and am fully up to date in Springfield lol.

Replies

• mbrattin34
    74 posts
    edited August 2013
    I just put em all on 24 hr tasks just for the sake of it. New players must be overwhelmed with so much to do, I'm glad that I have all the land and am fully up to date in Springfield lol.

Ive been doing the same thing just for the sake of having them doing something, wasnt really a fan of the high dollar items but at least i can spend some cash. Just not sure if its worth ith anymore (other than my ocd) to keep collecting my cash
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    I collect when I visit which is usually once a day unless something is going on. I normally just have my characters doing the longest most visible task available. So Lisa plays the sax a lot.
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited August 2013
    Goodness, I can't even fathom what that feels like. I'm on level 32 (I was caught up mid-way between 30 and 31) but still have a ton of land to open up and I am NOWHERE near having enough for the Mental Institution. Think I've got around $107,000 right now, but see so many more decorating opportunities. I'm really glad for KL since it's leveled the playing field for older vs new players.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.