EA Forums - Banner

What when did the parade balloons come out / with?

2Next

Replies

• am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    kevwha22 wrote:
    I really want them too...but my #1 want is KANG! (Now that they re-released Fat Tony)
    We need a yard sale with all the past items for people to be able to get what they missed. It's a nice way for EA to make some more money, and to make a lot of players happy. :D

Yes, just yes. I so badly want me a duff race car. I only missed out on it by like a week. EA if you are listening, I'm willing to pay 1000 doughnuts for it but not a 1001. :lol: Also I need witch marge to complete my collection.
    Haha, I'm with you. I specially want the duff race car. It's a controversial item though. Some players don't want it to be released again. We'll have to shout loud and clear for it. :mrgreen:

Yer, I can fully understand why people who have it wouldn't want it to be rereleased. But maybe if EA make it really expensive then maybe that will make them feel better.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I got a couple of each balloon :) My fav is Blinky :lol: Should have got more of him :lol:

The only down side of the balloons is they dont do anything bonus wise :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I got a couple of each balloon :) My fav is Blinky :lol: Should have got more of him :lol:

The only down side of the balloons is they dont do anything bonus wise :(

Blinky has always been one of my favorite characters...I even had a real life blinky...thisis only when he was a baby im looking for a larger pic but cant seem to find any!

10gyyih.jpg

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.