EA Forums - Banner

5 mins in (re-design)

Prev1
HawleyBDB wrote:
I'm 5 minutes into a redesign and its driving me INSANE already haha...
Really needs doing though.
So just a message to my neighbours, my town is going to be a complete mess for a while :(

Hopefully be worth it though!

What have I started???
What this is unacceptable un friending you lol

It's very hard to get motivated but take your time with it, ill be watching
tumblr_inline_mkkdsonPq91qz4rgp.gif:lol::lol::mrgreen:
Username: KidHawley

Replies

• HawleyBDB
    930 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    So just a message to my neighbours, my town is going to be a complete mess for a while :(

What have I started???
    What this is unacceptable un friending you lol

It's very hard to get motivated but take your time with it, ill be watching
    tumblr_inline_mkkdsonPq91qz4rgp.gif:lol::lol::mrgreen:

LOOOL

I'm working at it :P
    Will be a much nicer town to visit when I'm done haha... No dodgy back streets or random houses anymore haha :P

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Haha I'm sure it will look awesome buddy.
  • HawleyBDB
    930 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Haha thanks man... Will let you know when Springfield has re-opened :P
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Haha thanks man... Will let you know when Springfield has re-opened :P
    haha awesome!
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    What have I started???
    Hahaha, so you are going insane, nice to hear. I love having company and :mrgreen:
    IjR0c3n.jpg
    So I hope you enjoy it and I'm sure the results will be superb, no pressure now :mrgreen:
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    5 mins in, took me a bloody hour just to move my brown house complex over half a square this morning!
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    I spent 16 hours redesigning after squidport came out. It was enjoyable, but moving every shrub and fence was a royal pain! But I think you can get a discounted room at Calmwood if you need to take a break.
  • HawleyBDB
    930 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    What have I started???
    Hahaha, so you are going insane, nice to hear. I love having company and :mrgreen:
    IjR0c3n.jpg
    So I hope you enjoy it and I'm sure the results will be superb, no pressure now :mrgreen:

Hahaha my town is officially ruined at the moment :(
    Hahah this is going to take me forever... Will be worth it though I hope... You def have company at the moment... Ruined Springfield and re-design make Hawley 'something something'???

:P

@beeblebrox900 @grannybern14 trust me I'm just learning how hard this is going to be... LOL I'll be checking in at Calmwood... And soon..........
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Every time I look at my SF it just screams rebuild at me, one day I will bother to do the whole thing, but I think it'll wait until after I have all the land and I've found someone selling a truck load of espresso coffee beans cheap.
  • HawleyBDB
    930 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Every time I look at my SF it just screams rebuild at me, one day I will bother to do the whole thing, but I think it'll wait until after I have all the land and I've found someone selling a truck load of espresso coffee beans cheap.

Trust me LOL... It was like instant regret as soon as I started haha...
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    What have I started???

Hahah this is going to take me forever... Will be worth it though I hope... You def have company at the moment... Ruined Springfield and re-design make Hawley 'something something'???

Haha, don't worry about your town looks. It's a cute town no matter what.
    I do think you are very brave, and you will be in good company at Calmwood, I heard Homer is still there. :mrgreen:
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Make sure you post a pic when you are done, would love to see the fruits of your labours
  • HawleyBDB
    930 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    What have I started???

Haha, don't worry about your town looks. It's a cute town no matter what.
    I do think you are very brave, and you will be in good company at Calmwood, I heard Homer is still there. :mrgreen:

Haha thank youuu :P think I'm going to have a break till tomorrow now, to stressful lol :P

@beeblebrox900 will def post some pics when I'm done :)
  • HawleyBDB
    930 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Just bumping this so my friends know I'm re-designing over the next couple of days...
    Please don't delete... I'm working on it haha :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Just bumping this so my friends know I'm re-designing over the next couple of days...

Good job you bumped this thread i hadnt noticed it :P So another person on the re-design :lol:

The race is on to beat Skyrim he been doing a re-design for almost a year now
    1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • HawleyBDB
    930 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:

Good job you bumped this thread i hadnt noticed it :P So another person on the re-design :lol:

The race is on to beat Skyrim he been doing a re-design for almost a year now
    1wc01R2.gif

Haha after starting, I'm thinking about a year to haha :P
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited August 2013
    You are braver than I am. I want to do a re-build, but I think it would take forever.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    A full redesign is no laughing matter. Once started you must commit to it 100%, only stopping for bathroom and coffee breaks!
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    A full redesign is no laughing matter. Once started you must commit to it 100%, only stopping for bathroom and coffee breaks!

And the forum
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:

And the forum

I stand corrected, said the man wearing orthopedic shoes
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!